Thread: 97 blk/blk roller

97 blk/blk roller

I have a 97 GT blk on blk all int there and in great shape small tear on drivers seat (approx 1.5 in) all sn95 5lug breakes are there 8.8 rear ect ect ect........ Car has a salvage title w/ no motor or trans. Pass rear window broken minor damage on pass door drivers door not in good shape. but for anyone wanting complete black int and a sn95 conversion for 5 lug and breaks this would be great. Just want to go back to a Fox. will sell whole car for 500 bucks.
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

some pics

some pics of int
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

pics

some more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Doug

PM'd ya dougie

Man i would love to have this car.. sucks not having a stang maybe this would motivate me to build one,, it would be another budget build

if you still have it in a 2-3 weeks i will def buy it and start a project thread

Quote Originally Posted by 93hulk View Post
    PM'd ya dougie
    replied
    Doug

N KY (Home of the Rare Northern Kentucky Brown Trout)
    If you decide to part it out I would be interested in the console. I need one with the ash tray door, to hide nos switches.

If you don't care for a tan console walter had one.

I wish I had the money my 460 would make this a good semi sleeper.

John

N KY (Home of the Rare Northern Kentucky Brown Trout)
    I need a black one. Thanks though.

pm sent

bumpidy bumpbump
    Doug

I PMed but didn't hear back....please call me. Will pick up this weekend.

I have my dad's truck all weekend, I can pick up tomorrow, in fact will be in Dayton looking at Mike Bell's 95 for a friend at 3:30 tomorrow.....so I can possibly pick up on way back or way to.....please call me. Tonight might work too. Let me know.

SOLD!!!! Thanks ascCapri good luck with the swap>
    Doug

Thread Information