Thread: 331ci Build

331ci Build

I am interested in a 331ci build. But want an Idea on the cost. I have average mechanic skills. And a stock '87 302 efi to start with. Just want a reliable 400trq dd. I try to be as savvy as possible. Thanks.
    Drag Racing is for fast cars. Auto-X is for fast drivers.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/s...321#post686321

This one just came out and is ready to rock and roll. It made 400hp with Vic Jr heads

That is mine that timido linked to and yes it would be a whole lot cheaper to buy a nice used setup vs building one from scratch. Mine comes with everything except heads and intake. I even still have the headers and 30lb injectors. Just add your intake and heads of choice and you have a kick ass combo.
    ">

If you are all about being savvy, do like mustangboy is saying. If you are patient you can build everything with lightly used parts just off this site and save a ton. Throw in some eBay and Craigslist if you dare and you'll be set.

i got my combo brand new fully assembled for just over 2k. all eagle internals,srp pistons, and dart 195cc heads, arp everything and a 7 quart pan. Found it on craigslist just search around. mine will be for sale after next season but that dont help you now
    91 Lx coupe, Stock bottom end 5.3, ported 243s, 224r cam, Vic jr, csu blow through, msd 6012, 76mm, th400/brake....

Got a complete 347ci stock block pushing 342hp/372ft pounds off tourqe at the wheel. From inthear run or drive if interested pm meake too oil pan still in my car can

Got a complete 347ci stock block pushing 342hp/372ft pounds off tourqe at the wheel. Intake too oil pan everything there still in car can hear run 3500firm pm me if interested

Thread Information