Thread: Running of the Dozen?

Hybrid View

I know I was nearly out of gas after filling up with E85 in Dayton, driving to Edgewater, running my car and driving back to Dayton. Nothing to do with street ability, the car didn't miss a beat besides the charge pipe not staying on, there just aren't that many E85 pumps in Cincy.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

I'll drive wherever I have too. Be it 200 miles or 2 miles on pump gas. But my Nitrous tune is tuned for race gas. And I be damned if I am driving 80 miles to the track and 80 miles back home on race gas that's gonna cost me almost 120.00.

The rules also say this as well:

So with that, I'll start the first round.
    "His car isn't really a street car" is something I hear a lot. Problem is, everybody's opinion on what a true street car is will be different. As the rules sit right now, a street car is defined as having license, tags and insurance. I made it this way only to parallel the NMRA Wild Street definition. This is probably the toughest one to call so making these cars come out on the street to stay on the list will make things more fair in my opinion. This can be accomplished by requiring the cars to drive to the track at least once and/or showing up at our big cruise-ins.
    Last edited by Steves LX; 10-05-2009 at 04:36 PM.
    911 - Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
    If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

https://youtu.be/apTCdfr0bn4

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85
    2011 UMTR Street Stick Points Champion
    2012 UMTR Quick Stick 4th Place(Points)
    2013 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (Points)
    2014 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (points)

Thread Information