Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Running of the Dozen?

I've trapped 129 there in my heavy beast and haven't had an issue stopping on the stock brakes. I know some of the big boys are going to trap 15+mph higher than that, but most of those cars are 500+lbs lighter too.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    thought DD cars had to be drove to and from track with no break, No trailor queens
    the cars can be trailered, they have to be driven to at least one stangbangerz event , plated, insured, etc..
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

nothing wrong with kil kare shut down just alittle short!!! that why god invented the chute !!! better throw the landry up the if your running more than 150 out the back ... all tho i did see one formar dd car trap mid 150s early this year and stop fine with no chute !!!
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore View Post
    You're really gonna run fast cars on the 1/4 at Kilkare????? That track is short! I've never run it, but you can see it's short. I think Ed told me it's only about 2600 feet.
    Ya..it's a bit on the short side...I ran a 9.92 at 136 their last year. Bit hard the the brakes..but got it stopped ok. Almost all the cars on the DD list in the last few years have run at Kilkare at one time or another. Track hooks
    Kilkare xtreme outlawseries X235 2014 Champion and Record Holder
    Dedpedal Racing;Sponsered by Lasota Racing;Tuned by S&M motorsports motorsports
    Boss block 347/225 TFS HP's/SR/BW S476/A2W/PG/FAST xfi on E85
    5.33@134 on a 26x8.5"

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    the cars can be trailered, they have to be driven to at least one stangbangerz event , plated, insured, etc..
    did the rules change? i just read them and it said meet and drive to the track this will weed out 5gal fuel cells ect...

Quote Originally Posted by adragon72 View Post
    did the rules change? i just read them and it said meet and drive to the track this will weed out 5gal fuel cells ect...
    I don't believe there is anyone running for the dozen using a fuel cell I could be wrong ...

And what about the guys coming from 75-100 miles away that don't want to drive that far in their car, Or have to trailer to one spot and leave your tow vehicle, trailer there, Or depend on someone to go with you and drive it to the track for you ???

I'm all for the driving there, But it's a hassle for some to do so ... And not because their car isn't Streetable ... Just my $.02
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I know I was nearly out of gas after filling up with E85 in Dayton, driving to Edgewater, running my car and driving back to Dayton. Nothing to do with street ability, the car didn't miss a beat besides the charge pipe not staying on, there just aren't that many E85 pumps in Cincy.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

I'll drive wherever I have too. Be it 200 miles or 2 miles on pump gas. But my Nitrous tune is tuned for race gas. And I be damned if I am driving 80 miles to the track and 80 miles back home on race gas that's gonna cost me almost 120.00.

The rules also say this as well:

So with that, I'll start the first round.
    "His car isn't really a street car" is something I hear a lot. Problem is, everybody's opinion on what a true street car is will be different. As the rules sit right now, a street car is defined as having license, tags and insurance. I made it this way only to parallel the NMRA Wild Street definition. This is probably the toughest one to call so making these cars come out on the street to stay on the list will make things more fair in my opinion. This can be accomplished by requiring the cars to drive to the track at least once and/or showing up at our big cruise-ins.
    Last edited by Steves LX; 10-05-2009 at 04:36 PM.
    911 - Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
    If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

https://youtu.be/apTCdfr0bn4

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85
    2011 UMTR Street Stick Points Champion
    2012 UMTR Quick Stick 4th Place(Points)
    2013 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (Points)
    2014 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (points)

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    all tho i did see one formar dd car trap mid 150s early this year and stop fine with no chute !!!
    Lol
    2014 CTS V-sport
    2006-teen Black CCSB Powerstroke

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSSVT View Post
    Lol
    get your panties out of a bunch, and run your car biotch!!!
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

i think ken is gonna be bringin his ride out, so that'll be another 11 sec ride out there
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    get your panties out of a bunch, and run your car biotch!!!
    Nope Its been out plenty this year.No reason to bring it out for a list.
    2014 CTS V-sport

Nope Its been out plenty this year.No reason to bring it out for a list.
    gimme a break, quit being a frikin baby

whiners about being on the list, whiners about not being on the list

were a group, it's fun, lets get past all this whiny crap

bring the fing car out and run with your boys biotch!!!
    2022 F150 10.76

I dont even have a turbo kit anymore asshole.Dont worry about me.ok thanks.
    2014 CTS V-sport

ok, well personally i dont really care if you trailer your car to the track, if i didnt live close i would have the same bitch. when i first joined this site i thought no shit i want one of thoughs stickers lol, i read the rules and try to follow them its that simple.

i will see you guys there friday and lets have some fun :-))

adam

ok, well personally i dont really care if you trailer your car to the track, if i didnt live close i would have the same bitch. when i first joined this site i thought no shit i want one of thoughs stickers lol, i read the rules and try to follow them its that simple.

i will see you guys there friday and lets have some fun :-))

adam
    Dammmn, easy there killer. I was just stateing the other facts. It really don't matter to me either way. If I have to bring some gas cans down with me and pump my pump gas out of the car then I will but either way I will be there. I just hope I make it this Friday for the first outing. My boss is trying to screw up my plans right now.

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85

I dont even have a turbo kit anymore asshole.Dont worry about me.ok thanks.
    lol, shut it

bring something out to race
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by Steves LX View Post
    Dammmn, easy there killer. I was just stateing the other facts. It really don't matter to me either way. If I have to bring some gas cans down with me and pump my pump gas out of the car then I will but either way I will be there. I just hope I make it this Friday for the first outing. My boss is trying to screw up my plans right now.
    lmao

im not up set at all steve thats the tough part about post. i just want to run, i never did find out about signing up to run for the Dozen did anyone else?

lmao

im not up set at all steve thats the tough part about post. i just want to run, i never did find out about signing up to run for the Dozen did anyone else?
    I asked about that sign up sheet a couple of months ago and I was told to see Beefcake or Dave. I dont beleive there's going to be a sheet. Just let Beefcake know who you are and make your presence known to him at the track.

I dont even have a single turbo kit anymore asshole.Dont worry about me.ok thanks.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information