Thread: FS: 1998 Mustang 3.8 Auto, CHEAP

FS: 1998 Mustang 3.8 Auto, CHEAP

I have a 1998 Mustang 3.8 Automatic for sale. This has kind of been my side project for me as I get time, but I've found something I want.

Details:
    1998 Mustang, Red exterior with Tan interior
    -V6
    -Auto
    -233k miles

The car runs perfectly fine and has actually had some money put into it, but it does need a new transmission. The car was still driveable, but the trans started to slip. I just got done pulling the stock trans out of the car on saturday, so the car is currently sitting with a trans. The driveshaft and y pipe are also currenly out of the car as well.

The good thing is that the guy I got the car off of replaced quite a few things on it before I got it. His daughter drove the car up at Ball State and then called him one day after the trans finally gave, and he got pissed and sold it to me, because she told him it had been slipping for a month.

The car has new head gaskets, thermostat, brakes and some of the tires. I need to confirm when I get home how many tires are new.

The car will need towed away, but for $600 it's yours. I've seen several transmissions for these range from $200-300, so for under a grand, depending on you doing your own work, you would have a good running daily driver for under a grand.

513-315-6583.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

pics?

Please delete, I'm going to start a new ad now that the car has a new transmission.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Thread Information