Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1993 Mustang GT TURBO

Guess he doesnt want to sell it too bad. I have tried to meet up with him several differnt days. I was supposed to pick it up last saturday and couldnt do it ,then last sunday couldnt do it. Then it was supposed to be wednsday morning and nothing here it is friday and I was supposed to get it this morning and nothing. If its not Sitting at my house by sunday morning im movin on to the next one! Seller seems like a nice guy but im just am tired of being without a toy. Sorry just need to vent!!!
    Nitrous is like a Hooker you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences

sounds like you have a pretty serious buyer, u might wanna get back to him asap.

seller is a very nice guy. he has my old notch. actually he is a mean person he wouldnt sell it back.

He does seem like a nice guy I unfortunately am very impatient, and in his defense I work 2nd shift so I am hard to get ahold of. Found another gt and will have enough money leftover to build my own turbo car. I am just kinda torn at the moment on what to do. I will have another stang by Monday either way!! Nothing against seller I am just ready for another toy and if I have this cash lying around i will spend it on stupid shit so I better hurry up and spend it!!

The car is at my cousins shop. I have to find time when he is available to be able to get to it. Mine and his schedules have been conflicting. Sorry.

I'm on my way to pick the car up now.

Everyone I owe Iceman a HUGE apology. I have been rushing him around because I am impatient to get the car done because I am so excited to get it. So last night on the way home from work I lost heat in my truck thought WTF? looked down and my temperature gauge was a little over 3/4 to the top. I stopped at walmart and check and it was low on coolant. bought some and drove it home thinking I had a bad radiator hose or something no biggy. So today I pressure tested the coolant system and had coolant shooting out like a like a fountain on passenger head. The truck has 220000 miles so I think i better replace the motor. Needles to say there went my money to buy this car. I called him and explained he said he understood and was very understing of my situation. Very stand up guy I would do business with him in a heartbeat. Iceman So SORRY it didnt work out I hope you sell the car.

replace the heads and get the car.

i only had $4500 to start with and the in the truck motor is tired. it used about 1 and a half quarts of oil every 3000 miles. I'm not gonna do a 16 hour job still still have a tired bottom end. believe me there is nothing more in the world i want right now than this car but i gotta have a good running vehicle for winter. parts alone are gonna be 500 from advanced auto and thats without sending the heads out to get milled. so im just gonna buy a junk yard motor for $1100 and be done with it.

damn sucks for iceman if he wouldve met up with you a few days ago when you were trying to, the car would be sold LOL

I know... I just wanted to get the car as close to 100% as possible so when he gets it he doesnt have any problems with it at all... There were a few things I wanted to tighten up for him on the car and get it all ready before he bought it. I could have sold it to him as is but I didnt want to be an ass and sell him something that he might have problems with. After I spent $300 in getting things done he told me he can't buy the car. It sucks for me but at least the car is ready for the next guy... It is my fault too for being too much of a perfectionist... Its all good though...
    WOLFPACK RACING

what size motor does your truck need? I have a 78k mile 460 I would like to get out of my way. lmk if im close.

I would like to stick with the stock 5.4 seems to be a pretty good motor

i have a 95 2wd s10 blazer with a reman 4.3 has 5k on motor and 160 on the truck good system and tires any interest? with some boot?
    Alpha Capri

is this still availlable? anyone know?
    Alpha Capri

Car is available still... The only trades that I'm interested in will be a 1000cc bike or a 4 wheeler or dirt bike... Not really interested in cars, I have no where to keep them...
    WOLFPACK RACING

is the car tuned already,and if so what was used to tune it,ie...chip or? im waiting on a check in the next few weeks,when i get it i will be interested,also i live in glasgow,ky 42141 would u be willing to meet me halfway if i buy it? 270-834-9039 can u call me about 8:30 tonight after i get off work?

The car is tuned at 7psi and it is tuned with an SCT chip... You can put more boost to it and re-tune it if you want... I'll call you tonight...
    WOLFPACK RACING

im still waitn on pics

Quote Originally Posted by 1baddlx View Post
    im still waitn on pics
    Pics of the car are on the first page of this thread. I will have pics of the frame and the tq boxes as soon as I get the car in the lift... I was out of town for a few days... Sorry just fell back on things at work so I havent had the time...
    WOLFPACK RACING

Thread Information