Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

2010 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

Try to keep it civilized.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Rule #1. All members from Middletown prohibited!
    Rule #2. We reserve the right to change/add rules at anytime to make sure we keep the people we like on the list.
    Rule#3. No argueing with any mod or admin if they use their right to step in and use Rule #2

Just a start.....lol I'm just kidding. Should be a good year. Carry on!

hopefully more guys will get theyre cars out next year.
    the list seemed watered down in 09 with the fastest guys not posting.
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

I would like to see the rules kept the same and the whining stop but i live in a dream world most of the time I hope next year we can bring all the old dogs back in and get this list flying .I know alot of people got tired of the whining and just stoped posting . I would like to see everyone come back and lets have some fun . I had my resons last year for not posting but bet your ass i will be posting next year . There is nothing better then getting all of us toghter making passes and hanging out . I can wait till next year !
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

I liked the idea of a DD shoot out. One day, all together, the 12 fastest SBZ mustangs on the property get on the list. Say late October?

i have loved the shootouts the last few years . anyway to get people to the track to hang out is a good thing
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by quik lx View Post
    I liked the idea of a DD shoot out. One day, all together, the 12 fastest SBZ mustangs on the property get on the list. Say late October?
    Seems like when its brought up, everyone starts whinning and crying about the day that is picked.

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    i have loved the shootouts the last few years . anyway to get people to the track to hang out is a good thing
    I miss the random cruise ins and drive to the track times. Thats the fun part, getting there with a bunch of cars screaming down the highway.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Some of us can't get time off for one day on one weekend. Having just one really isn't going to stop the crying. But some people will NEVER be happy even if you had 10 shootouts.
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

There will be some scheduled shootouts at the end of the year.

It is 100% going to happen. I myself work 65-70 hrs a week and it's hard to get away. But, we will have something on a friday test n tune, sat test n tune, and we can even go to tristate on a sunday when they run brackets.

I'm thinking we will have a 3 shootouts setup towards the end of the year. 1 for each day with a rainout for each day. No excuses then. Myself included even though I won't be competitive lol.

Time to get back to have some great times, hanging out and the like!

I think at the fall cruise we should set up a nice 30 mile road trip too. That way no one can whine about "trailer queens". The shootouts will be able to be trailered too in case you break. But your car will definately need to prove it's streetability!
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

I should be able to make the list this year.Cars running good.A few more tweeks and im down.
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    I should be able to make the list this year.Cars running good.A few more tweeks and im down.
    By tweaks do you mean actually bolting the turbo on?
    Owner of S&M Motorsports
    8602 Harrison Pike, Cleves , OH 45002
    www.sandmmotorsports.com
    Adam@sandmmotorsports.net
    513-236-2355

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...55701012_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Seems like when its brought up, everyone starts whinning and crying about the day that is picked.

I miss the random cruise ins and drive to the track times. Thats the fun part, getting there with a bunch of cars screaming down the highway.
    I think there should be another powerfest this year too. That was the single most fun car day I've ever had hands down. I haven't had that much experience haha, but it was a blast.

I also think it would be cool as shit to have everyone roll up to National Trails for the NMRA event and run true street.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Don't forget KilKare !!! There are a LOT of Bangerz from up this way too !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    I think there should be another powerfest this year too. That was the single most fun car day I've ever had hands down. I haven't had that much experience haha, but it was a blast.

I also think it would be cool as shit to have everyone roll up to National Trails for the NMRA event and run true street.
    I agree, that was a blast!!!!!!!

there will always be whiny ass babies...
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

Man that would be sweet. This time I'd go ahead and win the whole thing

so to ask the q what's the powerfest?

LOL Metcalf

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull1052 View Post
    so to ask the q what's the powerfest?
    It was a track day we did a few years back on a saturday at tri state. Had some organized bracket racing. I just remember meeting up and cruising out there with a bunch of people, it was awesome rollin like 15 deep on the highway. I ran my best time to date with my car that day too haha. That's also the day I broke the stock T5 and the last day I drove my car to date

It was just cool that so many people showed up that day. Place was packed!
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

LOL Metcalf

It was a track day we did a few years back on a saturday at tri state. Had some organized bracket racing. I just remember meeting up and cruising out there with a bunch of people, it was awesome rollin like 15 deep on the highway. I ran my best time to date with my car that day too haha. That's also the day I broke the stock T5 and the last day I drove my car to date

It was just cool that so many people showed up that day. Place was packed!
    i have my street bracket semi finalist plaque on my wall at work, courtesy of Cincy Speed. Aug 25th 2001!!! I think I coulda won the whole thing if my damn S/C impeller hadn't imploded lol!
    2022 F150 10.76

Thread Information