Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

DID I MISS SOMETHING ?? flyin2jz has been a member since 05 and was on the list last year and no one had a problem with it .... or were you talking about someone else ?
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Ahh. My buddy smacks car would have made #1 last year but since he was a low poster he couldn't make the list. Even though he was at the running of the dozen. It always drama. But this year if al goes as planned they'll be printing my sticker

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    Ahh. My buddy smacks car would have made #1 last year but since he was a low poster he couldn't make the list. Even though he was at the running of the dozen. It always drama. But this year if al goes as planned they'll be printing my sticker
    yea they seem to pick and choose...
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

Call it how you see it Seems like they find any reson to keep the guys up north off the list . Or maybe there is more to it i dont know . One cruz is not all its about . Or at least it used NOT to be . It was about hanging out with friends and helping your bro out . I go up to kil kare alot and see alot of stangbangerz hanging out and doing some racing . guesS next time i see one with a sticker on there car i will make sure to ask there post count this month ..Becuase if your not posting you must not be a stangbanger!!!!!!!
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

I want to know right now if numbers after october don't count. A lot of us won't start running our cars hard till late october or the first week of november. Is the DD going to be in effect till the last week of edgewater?

I want to know right now if numbers after october don't count. A lot of us won't start running our cars hard till late october or the first week of november. Is the DD going to be in effect till the last week of edgewater?
    In the past, the list is final when Edgewater closes for the season.

I wanted it finished earlier so guys would let their Stangs Eat late in the season and show their true numbers. Instead of letting them sit.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    In the past, the list is final when Edgewater closes for the season.

I wanted it finished earlier so guys would let their Stangs Eat late in the season and show their true numbers. Instead of letting them sit.
    Yeah I will throw in my $.02 here I guess. I don't see a problem with guys on the DD list that dont post a lot, I see a lot of people that post nothing but stupid shit anyways. I really only have an issue with these "race cars" that dont make a race or pass til october just so they can say they are on the DD. If you cant make it to the cruise in big deal, if you dont post every day who cares, but drive your damn car.
    2004 Comp Orange Cobra Coupe
    2010 F150 Lariat SCrew
    2010 Fusion Sport
    1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe aka "race car"

I am on the site alot more than my post count. I really like the media section and seeing videos of cool cars. I don't post on them because I have nothing to really add. I alwayslog on to see who's getting it done on the dd list. I try to support the board by buying and selling stuff to members. It's a great local site and I'm glad it's here.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    I am on the site alot more than my post count. I really like the media section and seeing videos of cool cars. I don't post on them because I have nothing to really add. I alwayslog on to see who's getting it done on the dd list. I try to support the board by buying and selling stuff to members. It's a great local site and I'm glad it's here.
    thats what i was going to say is what if somebody gets on and they really dont have anything too say about what has been posted? are they supposed to just say something random and stupid so they CAN be a PARTICIPATING member?
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

haha awesome

sorry that wasnt supposed to go there

Quote Originally Posted by cobraman302 View Post
    Yeah I will throw in my $.02 here I guess. I don't see a problem with guys on the DD list that dont post a lot, I see a lot of people that post nothing but stupid shit anyways. I really only have an issue with these "race cars" that dont make a race or pass til october just so they can say they are on the DD. If you cant make it to the cruise in big deal, if you dont post every day who cares, but drive your damn car.
    Like who? We drive all our cars all the time. Plus we do a lot of street racing so we jusyt goof off at the track. My car is getting an engine swap is why it will be back out late

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    Went to edgewater friday and saturday for umtr. First night out it went 10.88@126. Saturday it went 10.78@127.40. ALL MOTOR
    This is my combo.
    twisted wedge trickflows (no portwork)
    vic jr intake 750 carb
    anderson cam
    tko trans
    Back to the Dyno with NOS!! 4-- is NOT enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Back to the Dyno with NOS!! 4-- is NOT enough!
    Lol!!! That's funny

Brandon had almost the same combo and it made 296 @ precision. It was almost as fast too. It ran a 12.2. C4,brake,3500

Brandon had almost the same combo and it made 296 @ precision. It was almost as fast too. It ran a 12.2. C4,brake,3500
    WTF? (What The Fuck) How is 296 vs 4-- AND 10:88 vs 12:20 ALMOST the same?

Nevermind, you are using M-Town math!!

Just think its funny how junk they had it tuned

I just did the hp calculator on the car u stated went 12.20. It came up with 326 rwhp to run that. I'd say the 296 is fairly close with the loss of power thru a auto. I used 3000lbs with driver for the weight

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    I just did the hp calculator on the car u stated went 12.20. It came up with 326 rwhp to run that. I'd say the 296 is fairly close with the loss of power thru a auto. I used 3000lbs with driver for the weight
    At least he is on par. My car is apparently slow for the combo.

Nope those parts on a 302 should make 296 not on a flat top 331

Thread Information