Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    My car is fastest enough to make the list now {ALL MOTOR] with full int subs amp cd changer radio tags insurance and i do drive it.Thats also being a stick no cross breeded glide.
    That would mean you have to race it j/k
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    That would mean you have to race it j/k
    How do you know its fast enough, its not been down the track yet.And why are you picking on crossbred combos. Your not playing nice.
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    How do you know its fast enough, its not been down the track yet.And why are you picking on crossbred combos. Your not playing nice.
    Now you're putting words into his mouth. He clearly said it is "fastest" enough
    When the turbo's spinnin', you ain't winnin'!

My car is fastest enough to make the list now {ALL MOTOR] with full int subs amp cd changer radio tags insurance and i do drive it.Thats also being a stick no cross breeded glide.
    No AC or PS??? EGHAD!! It CANT be a street car without those two things.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by ibstrokin View Post
    This is a 30 year old argument that people wont stop having. If you want a mild streetcar that gets driven a lot, great, enjoy. If you want a fast ass knuckle dragging street car thats a bitch to drive, stinks, breaks a lot, gets horrible gas mileage (thats really expensive), but has license plates so you can drive it when/where YOU choose to.....great, enjoy. I prefer the latter.
    i like the latter to !!!!
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSSVT View Post
    Not scared of anything...My 14 second timeslips wouldnt last long anyways
    think you might have to cut that 14 in half next year

I take it that you think i am bitching, i really do not care. Just the rules say street cars. 1 seat 5 gallon fuel cell 15 dollar a gallon gas slicks no insurance or tags,1gallon rad,towing the car up return road,seperate fuel system for nos is a street car my bad , must have just started racing yesterday.
    Why would having a seperate fuel system make it not a street car? My car did, and believe me, it was a street car. Also, I think every car on the list could do a 30 mile cruise if it had to, but people aren't made of money and don't want to cause the extra wear if they don't have to. I drove my car to the track all of last year, but I would have gave my left nut for a trailer!

Not scared of anything...My 14 second timeslips wouldnt last long anyways
    14 seconds???!!!! What are you adding 2 passes together?

Quote Originally Posted by quik lx View Post
    How fast is a stock 302 with a f cam?I figured 14s is about right.lol
    2014 CTS V-sport
    2006-teen Black CCSB Powerstroke

How fast is a stock 302 with a f cam?I figured 14s is about right.lol
    unless you put a kit on it !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    I drove my car to the track all of last year, but I would have gave my left nut for a trailer!
    Clearly your left nut is worthless, since no one with a trailer was willing to make that deal, lol.
    88 gt vert #9 2006 dirty dozen-Tuned by Precision-Autosports
    #12 2007 dirty dozen
    Victorious pinks Crew member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpqFgPYtVo

Quote Originally Posted by quik lx View Post
    "I got it one piece at a time" -Johnny Cash-

Clearly your left nut is worthless, since no one with a trailer was willing to make that deal, lol.
    that was just too much lmao!!!!

its fastest enough? lol!
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

Maybe I should have put it on craigslist! Oh well, too late now.

Look at the cars that run Hot Rod drag week..... Are those street cars Fastdart?

Your callin your car a street car but yet you can't keep it together... Right?

And I know you've thought about putting a Glide or 400 in your car before because it's to slow with the stick shift!

Last time I checked the DD was for the 12 fastest stangs. Where do you fit in? Or are you just trying to stir the pot because you chose to build something slow (Mopar).
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by 93 coupe View Post
    Look at the cars that run Hot Rod drag week..... Are those street cars Fastdart?

And I know you've thought about putting a Glide or 400 in your car before because it's to slow with the stick shift!

Last time I checked the DD was for the 12 fastest stangs. Where do you fit in? Or are you just trying to stir the pot because you chose to build something slow (Mopar).
    Your not playing nice either.
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

Quote Originally Posted by 93 coupe View Post

Man that did not take long for you to get here.When the car broke it still was fastest enough to make the list. Plus it weighs 3500 not 2800.Tubo 400s are just about unbreakable is the reason i would be switching for not the need for less drag and more horsepower.

Any way you dont have time to be on the computer you should be under the hood of that junglejim jay is trying to put together for you or are you going to just drop it off somewhere else to have them put it together.

Also do you really think i care about how fast it is, i do it for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    If you need a motor i got one for you. If you can cross breed trans and be on the list then you should be able to cross powerplants to.I know its got more good parts in it than you will put in the one your putting together.

this is what happens in the winter . nothing else to do but argue on tha net should be real good today when everyone is snowed in..... wait a min its not even snowing yet . weres the white death .

If you need a motor i got one for you. If you can cross breed trans and be on the list then you should be able to cross powerplants to.I know its got more good parts in it than you will put in the one your putting together.
    dam . guess no work for you either today . let me now if you need me to pull you out when the snow hit i will be sitting at home

Thread Information