Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    dam . guess no work for you either today . let me now if you need me to pull you out when the snow hit i will be sitting at home
    Wifes got the truck, suppose to go get 2 motors and check the hours and compression. Thinks he has sold them

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    Man that did not take long for you to get here.When the car broke it still was fastest enough to make the list. Plus it weighs 3500 not 2800.Tubo 400s are just about unbreakable is the reason i would be switching for not the need for less drag and more horsepower.

Any way you dont have time to be on the computer you should be under the hood of that junglejim jay is trying to put together for you or are you going to just drop it off somewhere else to have them put it together.

Also do you really think i care about how fast it is, i do it for fun.
    I'm really not sure who has a 2800lb car???

The car is coming together great thanks for the concern

If you truely didn't care about being fast why would you be on here busting balls? You should go to one of those gay ass Mopar sites and cry about mustangs and how fast they are!
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by 93 coupe View Post
    I'm really not sure who has a 2800lb car???

The car is coming together great thanks for the concern

If you truely didn't care about being fast why would you be on here busting balls? You should go to one of those gay ass Mopar sites and cry about mustangs and how fast they are!
    I am not busting balls, 1 simple comment on street car.Street car must have a tag current and insurance and most of all driven on the street.The people that get defensive on that are the guilty ones. 1 comment i made and now 4 pages so this must get under peoples skins. I never said they where not fast just not a street car.

I for got tags and ins cost more money so that takes away from the race budget also the extra fuel you would use could break the bank.
    Last edited by fasthawk; 01-07-2010 at 09:31 AM.

If i get a Tubo 400 will i be fastest too????
    When the turbo's spinnin', you ain't winnin'!

Quote Originally Posted by bkstang95 View Post
    No, but you wont break it

I am not busting balls, 1 simple comment on street car.Street car must have a tag current and insurance and most of all driven on the street.The people that get defensive on that are the guilty ones. 1 comment i made and now 4 pages so this must get under peoples skins. I never said they where not fast just not a street car.

I for got tags and ins cost more money so that takes away from the race budget also the extra fuel you would use could break the bank.
    I can promise you that my car will get better gas mileage, go farther on a tank of fuel, run on pump gas without beating the mains out of it, make more power, and most important of all be FASTER than yours

And be taged and insured through the state of Ohio
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

What do i have to do to get fastest?
    When the turbo's spinnin', you ain't winnin'!

What do i have to do to get fastest?
    Buy a Dodge Dart
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

I can promise you that my car will get better gas mileage, go farther on a tank of fuel, run on pump gas without beating the mains out of it, make more power, and most important of all be FASTER than yours

And be taged and insured through the state of Ohio
    Thats great now you just have to drive if your allowed out.
    Never have i said i wanted to be the fastest, just a decent running car that i can drive.Mine runs on pump gas and far is the motor goes thats what happens when you go against your better judgement but all is well now.
    You will never no about breaking stuff because you will not own it long enough and if it does break it would not be back together as fast is mine was.

Hang out with 93 coupe he will have someone build one for you.

Thats great now you just have to drive if your allowed out.
    Never have i said i wanted to be the fastest, just a decent running car that i can drive.Mine runs on pump gas and far is the motor goes thats what happens when you go against your better judgement but all is well now.
    You will never no about breaking stuff because you will not own it long enough and if it does break it would not be back together as fast is mine was.

Okay I don't find sitting at Hooters on a friday all night fun Sorry.

Your right I like to go through cars alot but I'll hold on to this one for a while.. Maybe

But I do have a Mustang and have been on the list so that's why i'm concerned and have input on this thread.

Remind me agian why do you????
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Hang out with 93 coupe he will have someone build one for you.

At least I know what combo can get it done.
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

At least I know what combo can get it done.
    So you at least you did learn a little working at pauls. Want does hooters have anything to do with this. Jay had to hire another driver for fridays to test.
    All my bad you dont need seat time do you.
    They also have a others list for the dozen

So you at least you did learn a little working at pauls. Want does hooters have anything to do with this. Jay had to hire another driver for fridays to test.
    All my bad you dont need seat time do you.
    They also have a others list for the dozen
    Haha I don't think anyone was Hired and Jay chose to wrench on his car but I'm sure he could do just fine on his own

You do know you would have to race that Street Queen in order to make the other list right?

Good luck on the list. Thank god Beefcake sold his or you would've been beat by a Taurus
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Maybe the vette but i forgot how it ran, the sho i doubt and if that happen i would just do what you do SELL IT.
    As far as racing ,dont have anything to prove, have the motor pretty dialed in still need some susp.tuning dont feel like working on it or i could just drop it off somewhere so they could fix it.

Maybe the vette but i forgot how it ran, the sho i doubt and if that happen i would just do what you do SELL IT.
    As far as racing ,dont have anything to prove, have the motor pretty dialed in still need some susp.tuning dont feel like working on it or i could just drop it off somewhere so they could fix it.

Your getting close to needing a cage aren't you? Do you plan on doing that yourself?

So do you plan on running for the other list this year?
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

So do you plan on running for the other list this year?
    LMAO !!! There's a goal to shoot for !!! I made the other list with a Bone Stock 04 Ram crew cab 4x4 !!!
    Oh I forgot it has a K&N filter, not a CAI just the filter !!! LMAO
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

This is what i planning on doing this year.As far as the cage goes yes i needed one way over do.Not really concered about the list because when it does get raced it will not be around here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool boats are fun! You guys got Big Mike to bite

You sound like Reynolds when you say you won't race around here.
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Cool boats are fun! You guys got Big Mike to bite

You sound like Reynolds when you say you won't race around here.
    I told him he was crazy plus very $$$$$$$ but he jumped in with both feet.he got a very nice peice for the money. As far as making passes dont want to let the cat out of the bag

Thread Information