Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gould #15 project

your car made what harly 4.6 with a kenny bell with 15 pounds of boost it runs 11.68 1.68 60ft

Im not sure when ill get it to the track. i still got some things i want to do with it before it goes. I have the March alternator bracket to put on, i got some black interior to put in and Im wanting some Kirkey seats still. Also my radiator has a leak so I need to get the one from Mike or fix mine. I havent really looked at it yet. Ill get it there someday. Not in a real big hurry with it. More of a daily driver type just to tear up the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Yeah it will be boosted in the future. I wanted to pick up the Procharger too but I had some other stuff to take care of first. Im still looking into the On3 Turbo kits as well. Ill start a project thread later on tonight over on DSB. Thanks!
    Turbo would be the way I would go. Nice numbers for a low comp. motor thats NA.

Rich
    2001 Lightning.....Its just a farm truck!
    Turboed and Alive!!!
    E85 tuned....Liquid Awesome!
    Need track time.

Quote Originally Posted by white01 View Post
    Turbo would be the way I would go. Nice numbers for a low comp. motor thats NA.

Rich
    Ive been thinkin hard about the turbo! I will have some sort of power adder in the form of boost!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Ive been thinkin hard about the turbo! I will have some sort of power adder in the form of boost!
    It really depends on your goals for the Mustang. A roots style blower has great low end torque, while the turbo and centrifical blower are good up top. I've had the low end, but I love the upper end power.

BTW, I'm Laura's husband if you didn't know.

Rich
    Turboed and Alive!!!
    Need track time.

Quote Originally Posted by white01 View Post
    It really depends on your goals for the Mustang. A roots style blower has great low end torque, while the turbo and centrifical blower are good up top. I've had the low end, but I love the upper end power.

BTW, I'm Laura's husband if you didn't know.

Rich
    Yeah I talked to her a while back and she said you was on here. I didnt know who you was then. Ill have to meet you sometime. Im looking for more top end power like the centrifical or the turbo. I like the price of the On3 kits and I have already talked to Chad there and he gave me a good price on it and I was going to do the Master Power T76. If Mike finds another Procharger set up for a good price (like the last one) and I have my garage done by then thats probably what Ill go with. I love the sound of both though. Ive got big dreams and empty pockets!!

Yeah I talked to her a while back and she said you was on here. I didnt know who you was then. Ill have to meet you sometime. Im looking for more top end power like the centrifical or the turbo. I like the price of the On3 kits and I have already talked to Chad there and he gave me a good price on it and I was going to do the Master Power T76. If Mike finds another Procharger set up for a good price (like the last one) and I have my garage done by then thats probably what Ill go with. I love the sound of both though. Ive got big dreams and empty pockets!!
    I know the feeling.

Rich
    Turboed and Alive!!!
    Need track time.

Getting ready to pull the radiator out and find my leak. Also going to install the March alternator bracket and new belt. I may try to take it to the track Thursday to see how it does. Ill post up some more pictures later.

if u go let me know ill be there 2

nice project man

Quote Originally Posted by stang271987 View Post
    nice project man
    Thanks. Im sure you had trouble sortin through the shit to actually read about the car. Hopefully get it finished up soon and be out driving it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmotorsports View Post
    bryan have them clean this up.doughman screwed up a perfectly good build thread.
    Its gonna get cleaned up. Sorry about all the nonsense. Hopefully get it back to normal soon!

Ok, should be cleaned up now. Everyone keep this thread about the build. Keep the trash talking out of it from here on out.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

yes its all my fault im a man i got big shoulders.

Picked up a new camshaft today. Still debating what to do with it. Throw the new cam in to get me around 400 hp N/A or keep this one in and see how it does then add the boost??? I think I'll just hold up on it and see where I go with it!
    1992 Gould GT project...

lol. decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    lol. decisions, decisions.
    I think Im just going to stick with what I have and just add the boost when I can. Its not like Im in a hurry to go fast. I've waited this long, Lol!!
    1992 Gould GT project...

well your hp output now is faster than most 302 cars on the street and when it gets the forced induction, shoot, look out!

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    well your hp output now is faster than most 302 cars on the street and when it gets the forced induction, shoot, look out!
    Yeah Im pretty happy with it N/A. Ive drove it around here and its a blast. Im anxious to put a blower on it but Im still undecided on which one to go with. I know it will be a completely different car then! Ive talked to a few people about the F1R so we`ll see!! If so it will be coming back to you guys Mike!

wow, that D1SC of mine was pushing the limits of that block! Whew, an F1? Well, I think if it was me, I would go with an S trim, Novi 2k or my first pic would be a D1SC like I had on it. Just a fantastic setup, but so are the others. Especially the novi 2k. they make stupid power.

Thread Information