Thread: Chrome or Silver Cobra R's

Chrome or Silver Cobra R's

Looking to buy a set of 4 lug cobra r's but cant decide if i should go chrome or silver. car is maroon in color and all stock looking. Let me know what you think. Was also tthinking about 03/04 cobras, but cant find fronts 17x8.. anyone have a link to some 17x8?? Thanks for your opinions!

go chrome you will be happy
    1990 mustang lx convertible 5.0 almost all stock, best time so far 14.796 @ 93.48 new motor and trans coming this winter i hope

chrome. for sure.
    my car is done except the body,motor,trans,rearend interior,suspension.......

With a maroon car chrome would look sharp. As far as 17x8's I have never seen any. I ran a set of 03/04 Cobra wheels 17x9 all around on my 92 LX and I had no rubbing issues or anything (rear quad shocks were removed already). The car was also lowered with Ford Racing progressive rate springs...so about 1" lower than stock.
    2017 BMW 430i
    2012 Chevy Impala 9C3

If you get the chrome ones I would not run them in the winter they will pit and flake in no time at all.
    ">

i run 9's on the front of my wife's 4 cyl vert. i previously had em on my 92 mustang,then i bought saleen sc replicas for it but chrome fo sho
    WTF is v tec ?

Thread Information