Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why?

Quote Originally Posted by 1_slo_92 View Post
    if you want to sell a gun go to a farm party and speak to the guys shooting. make some friends that you can always contact if your looking to buy\sell. ive got car friends for parts and a few gun friends if i need something
    I know a lot off people that deal with guns but they can't always find the good deals or a gun your lookin for. Not everyone knows people that has guns and its there hobby.

I don't understand why you guys are beating this into the ground. This is a free public forum...they make the rules. Period. The gun thing has been the same since day 1. Why make an ass of yourselves bitching about things that aren't in your control? This crap always turns into a name calling match and honestly it's getting to where i don't care to be around here anymore because all i ever see is bitching and complaining. What happened to brotherly love and enthusiasm about this hobby? When did it become all about shit talking and complaining?
    -EVIL SSP-
    '85 Kentucky State Highway Patrol SSP Coupe

362hp/364ft-lbs Tuned by Cincy Speed
    http://www.cincyspeed.com/
    Walk around/exhaust clip
    The Stang
    The CVPI

-David

Quote Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
    an attack is saying you are going to do something to someone.
    No, that's actually a threat.

So what defines an attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul408Notch View Post
    No, that's actually a threat.

So what defines an attack?
    since i am wrong you tell me. dont act like you havent ever attacked or threatened(since it's 2 different thing's) anyone on here.
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

I get attacked on here all the time. Lmao!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Horse View Post
    This is a car site. There are certain liability issues and other factors involved with being involved with the sale of guns.

No gun sales allowed, period. It has always been the policy of this site from day one.
    I'm not trying to start an argument but I don't believe it has always been a rule here. I posted two guns for sale here in the spring of 2006 to finance the PI swap on my car. I sold them to another long time member. The thread was never closed or deleted and nothing was ever said back then. Either no one gave a damn about enforcing rules back then or it wasn't a rule
    Last edited by cstreu1026; 05-31-2010 at 09:23 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Quote Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
    since i am wrong you tell me. dont act like you havent ever attacked or threatened(since it's 2 different thing's) anyone on here.
    Let me spell it out for you...

Insulting a member is an attack.

Threatening someone is making a threat that you'll do something to someone.

Is it against the rules to insult a member? I didn't think it was.... If so this could turn into a cry baby fest in a hurry

How many times have you been sued Metcalf? I mean you own a website, and you let pretty much whatever happen on your site. Whether it be threats, insults, and hell even streetracing goes on over there. Plus you let people sell whatever they want...How many times has legal action been taken against you? How many years of prison did you have to serve? How much money has someone won against you in court over something on your forum?? Please shed the light on all the awful things that you've had to deal with.....

LOL...You ain't dragging me into your shenanigans..

Does that mean you're in jail right now? Or has the jury not came to their verdict??

ibstrokin cried on me and I have to watch what I say for a bit

I didn't cry on you, and don't blame me for the shit you stir.
    88 gt vert #9 2006 dirty dozen-Tuned by Precision-Autosports
    #12 2007 dirty dozen
    Victorious pinks Crew member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpqFgPYtVo

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm proud of all my posts...... Don't be a hater

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    ibstrokin cried on me and I have to watch what I say for a bit
    LOL Yeah you'll run into crybabies from time to time.

Rob & Craig. Knock off the Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by vinny5oh
    ... I really need to give more consideration about bearing the responsibilities of this site. If someone at the cruise-in got out of control and killed someone, who do you think would get sued? If somebody bought a gun on here and killed someone, who would get sued? Stuff like that stresses me out. It wasn't a big deal back when we had 60 members. This place is getting nuts and I need to watch my step a little closer. Thanks for understanding.
    If you dont want to have respect for the Moderators, at least have some for Vinny. It was HIS rule that there will be no gun sales on SBZ.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information