Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why?

if you want to sell a gun go to a farm party and speak to the guys shooting. make some friends that you can always contact if your looking to buy\sell. ive got car friends for parts and a few gun friends if i need something

Quote Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
    Shut up faggot. Noone likes you any ways!
    I guess its just another dumb rule on here.
    No one is forcing you to visit this forum, if you don't like the "dumb" rules either abide by them or don't posting crying about.

I'm also an avid gun owner but respect the rules of THIS forum.

I guess you think street racing is a "dumb rule" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
    No one is forcing you to visit this forum, if you don't like the "dumb" rules either abide by them or don't posting crying about.

I'm also an avid gun owner but respect the rules of THIS forum.

I guess you think street racing is a "dumb rule" as well.

Aren't you the same guy that was over on YellowBullet bashing THIS forum????? Just asking...

I didn't bash this forum, just a few of the Middletown folks that like to stir trouble.....like this thread starter.

Shut up faggot. Noone likes you any ways!
    Please don't start with that. That's considered a personal attack, which is 100% against site rules.

i dont see that being a personal attack more like an opinion or a fact possibly.

this site has become soft.
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Paul408Notch View Post
    Please don't start with that. That's considered a personal attack, which is 100% against site rules.
    lmao wow. i didnt attack him with anything. i didnt threaten him either. if you think i did then explain to me how. i guess if you say you dont like someones car that is an attack on there car.
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

So calling people faggots isn't attacking them?

If the shoe fits then wear it. Its just an opinion a lot of people have. I guess that's a new rule too that you can't voice your opinion.

i guess if your a faggot then you could take ofense to that comment but still isnt an attack or a threat.
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

What about him calling someone fat? He never got bitched at for saying that.

reply edited.........

Paul, they dig their own grave, I can't help that.

So calling someone names/insulting them isn't a personal attack?

If not, then what do you define as an attack?
    Last edited by Paul408Notch; 05-31-2010 at 01:06 PM.

SOFT as cotton around here anymore.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

I was trying to sell an SKS when Vinny was sell with us, and this is the reply I got from him when he deleted my post

Quote Originally Posted by vinny5oh
    ... I really need to give more consideration about bearing the responsibilities of this site. If someone at the cruise-in got out of control and killed someone, who do you think would get sued? If somebody bought a gun on here and killed someone, who would get sued? Stuff like that stresses me out. It wasn't a big deal back when we had 60 members. This place is getting nuts and I need to watch my step a little closer. Thanks for understanding.

I hope that sheds a little more insight onto the situation.
    Last edited by Goober; 05-31-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Last person to wheelie INSIDE of Dayton Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Kwik92GT View Post
    SOFT as cotton around here anymore.
    This place isn't meant to be hardcore, nut-up or shut up, you better have skin as thick as steel. It's supposed to be a friendly place for Mustang enthusiasts to come and share information and common interests.

If you just want a place where you can freely call people obscene names, threaten them with harm, or rag on them until they're so mad they go on killing sprees, go to yellow bullet or extreme street cars. It's just not wanted or needed here.

Not every single site on the internet should be the same. There are all different types of people, and all different types of forums. Why can't that just be accepted? I'm in no way saying this place is any better than anywhere else, I'm just saying it's meant to be a friendly place, and things like that are completely unwanted.

Not saying this place should be like the bullet or any other place for that matter. I just don't see where one person calling someone a faggot warrants talk of banning. I had just read a thread where people were calling up Kelly to have Metcalf banned again over something stupid and then saw this thread. Not saying we need a middletucky.com thing going on here or the like, but IMO people are too quick to call for the banhammer. I don't think members need to have skin that's thick as steel but it should at least be thicker than single ply toilet paper.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
    I didn't bash this forum, just a few of the Middletown folks that like to stir trouble.....like this thread starter.
    Bull. Someone dig up the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul408Notch View Post
    So calling someone names/insulting them isn't a personal attack?

If not, then what do you define as an attack?
    an attack is saying you are going to do something to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by fanged pony View Post
    I was trying to sell an SKS when Vinny was sell with us, and this is the reply I got from him when he deleted my post

I hope that sheds a little more insight onto the situation.
    That's the same thing as selling a supercharger or nitrous and and they are out racing it and wrecks and kills someone. If someone is dumb enough to buy a gun and want to kill someone they are gonna do it. Just because they bought it off here doesn't make this site liable.
    Last edited by black90lx; 05-31-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Thread Information