Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS/WTT: 93 Lincoln Mark VIII

FS/WTT: 93 Lincoln Mark VIII

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII with 149k miles. Runs great and looks just as good. Paint is in good shape with minor fading on rear bumper and some chipping here and there. No rust at all. Interior is in mint condition also with no wear marks on the leather. Exterior paint is Charcoal Metallic Gray, Interior is Black Leather. The Mark VIII has the 4.6 DOHC 32 Valve Intech engine. Car has had the troublesome air ride suspension converted to the Coil Spring setup from StrutMasters. The kit came with spring perches, coil springs, and new shocks. Still rides great and you no longer have to worry about replacing high dollar air ride parts. Has power everything and everything works as it should. Has the onboard computer system that tells you Gas Mileage, Miles till Empty, Fluid Levels, Compass, etc. A/C blows cold, and Heat blows hot. I have a stack of receipts from the upkeep and even have the original window sticker($39083)! These are definitely HARD to find in this condition anymore!! $3500 obo or will accept trades, if you have a trade please post pics and any and all info. Really looking for another Mustang but Im open to offers. Thanks!

Also getting ready to replace the Idle Air Control Valve sometime this week. Right now occasionally the car likes to die when you come to a stop. Doesnt do this with the A/C on so I know its the IACV. Just have to get it ordered and throw it on. Will definitely be done before sold.

Thats a beautiful car. Always wanted one of these but never think of it when I have the money... glws

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Thanks man! Yeah its the nicest one Ive seen and Ive checked out quite a few of them lately. I had a 95 with 120k miles on it before this one and it wasnt half as clean and needed a new brake booster and I sold it for 3k within 4 days of posting it so I dont think this one will be around too long. Id love to just trade it for another Stang but these cars are only liked by certain people. If it was cheap to throw a stick in this thing Id be keeping it. I just want somethin I can bang some gears in damnit! lol

That thing puts you back in the seat pretty good for what it is. A 5 or 6 speed in that would be perfect. I havent driven one in a while but when I did I was shocked at the power it had. Is that the 4.6 dohc? I forgot what engine those have.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Yep, basically the same motor your Cobra had.

If someone finds me a buyer Ill give them $100 for their time.

Trade for my 1994 Integra GSR? It's on craigslist.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Thanks for the offer but Ill never own another Honda again.

Tisk tisk tisk... you should keep that thing man... a set of 4.10's and a track lock and you'd never want to own another car!!!

And come on! It's my car's twin!

I love those cars!
    Times not wasted if your wasted all the time

89 GT, just getting started with this lil whore!
    2006 GSXR 1000, new bike in the works
    2002 Hayabusa, a.k.a. The Punisher!!!
    2003 GSXR 600 a.k.a Her bike...
    Bootleg Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    Tisk tisk tisk... you should keep that thing man... a set of 4.10's and a track lock and you'd never want to own another car!!!

Its cool and all but just not my thing. I need another Stang.

Insane, just trade me cars!! lol

Still for sale or trade! Make me a offer, worst I can say is no...

1100... Just kidding buddy I have the 1100 and am working on more. I will let you know

LOL Hey its a start! Just lemme know.

3k even takes it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post

They definately need a 3800+ stall to finish that statement.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    3k even takes it!
    Scratch that! $2500 takes it until Clueless_racing's Capri sells. If his car sells before mine is sold, Ill just keep it.

Heres a bump for ya buddy. Cant believe its still for sale

Me either. I sold a 95 that wasnt near as clean and didnt run half as good for 3k within 4 days of posting it. Possibly trading it for a 88 GT though.

Is it on c/l? This is such a nice car.
    Last edited by sean; 06-13-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Thread Information