Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS/WTT: 93 Lincoln Mark VIII

Yep, been on CL. Or are you talking about the 88? If so yes it is too. Its a Black automatic GT but looks damn near new and is all stock. I figure if I end up trading that Ill eventually just swap it over to a 5 speed and continue to mod it. That or sell/trade it within 6 months like normal. heh

No I meant the mark. Yours and the capri on here I figured would fly outta here.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

I figured the Mark would be gone from CL like the other one did. I had like 3 people ready to buy it within 4 days of listing it. I had to meet up with one guy at 8 in the morning so he could beat out someone else intested. We drove to his bank and he gave me the money. I have a guy in Columbus wanting to come down to check it out but honestly Id rather trade for this 88 if it goes through. I have never owned a stock one that hasnt been molested yet.

yes that 88 looks clean if its the vert I saw. You need to jump on that. To bad its a automatic. Other than that it looks very clean.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Nope not a vert. I wont do the vert thing again. THe 94 was enough for me. Guy is in Amelia. Its Black with a red stripe around the trim. That would be the first thing to go though. lol

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1775176975.html

nice. I love the needs to go fast. Need the money. Then he trades it off. lol

Bump... I am up to 1500.... lol Movin' slow.

lol Yeah I have a guy up in Columbus wanting it for 2500 but since clueless sold that Capri I dunno what Ill buy. Also the guy with the 88 seems kinda flakey. I asked him when he could meet up and havent heard back from him. Who knows, Ill probably just end up keeping it. I cleaned out the IACV and it runs good now.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP IT!

4.10's, stall converter, trak loc... enjoy it forever

I seriously doubt Ill mod this thing other than MAYBE a set of wheels and maybe some lowering springs.

what wheels you thinkn?

Who knows, wont be for a long time if I do it. Thats IF I even keep it. Im just sayin how I wont mod this car other than those things IF I do.

Wait til mine is back on the street, you'll wish you kept yours, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    Wait til mine is back on the street, you'll wish you kept yours, lol
    Jesse, hearing your Mark makes me wish i had mine still. Love the sound of it
    85 GT Black. Jim

RIP: David Patrick O'Donnell (Jibit)

An unmodified MarkVIII...Bleh. That motor loves RPM and the stock configuration suffocated it. I have proven repeatedly that those cars actually get considerably better mpg with 3.73 gears over the stock 3.07,3.08 or even 3.27
    Alan

Do not really care about modding this thing at all. Not sinking money into it considering what they sell for modded or not. Still for sale or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpony View Post
    Jesse, hearing your Mark makes me wish i had mine still. Love the sound of it
    You're gonna like the sound a lot more after I put "TRUE" exhaust on it... straight pipes only fly sooo long before I start attracting cops... X-pipes, magnaflows, and true duals.

Sorry to clog your thread Chris, btw I spotted you yesterday

You sure it was me? I only drove from my house over off of Salem to the Mt. Washington Kroger yesterday. I rarely drive this thing at all.

Yeah, def. you... spot-on to the pics. It was about 6pm blacked out chrome. Def. you, heading from the Salem direction. You know just as you go down that hill, there is an appt. on the right with a green awning? I was parked there in my Ranger right out front.

Pretty sure I know where youre talkin about but didnt see ya. But yeah that was me. Its VERY dirty from all the rain.

Thread Information