Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS/WTT: 93 Lincoln Mark VIII

Jessie alway has the steak out spottings. He yelled to me whine in the clown car (miata) with my daughter at five guys burgers... lol He recognized the hole in the side of the car... He is a good spotter..

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Still have this.....

Few engine bay pics.

Cleeeean mo fo

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Oh, and for those that do not know... the '93 model Mark Viii's are the FASTEST production Mark Viii's due to the ECU that Ford put in them. Nothing like an OBD1 4.6L DOHC with only 2 o2 sensors!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Cleeeean mo fo
    All my cars have had bays you could eat off of.

Thanks for the info there Stangman! Its definitely no slouch. I just really want something I can shift damnit! And no, Im not going through the hassle of swapping one into this car. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    All my cars have had bays you could eat off of.

Thanks for the info there Stangman! Its definitely no slouch. I just really want something I can shift damnit! And no, Im not going through the hassle of swapping one into this car. lol

a 6 speed would be sweet in it!!!!!! lol

SILENCEEEEEE!!!!! I keel you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull1052 View Post
    a 6 speed would be sweet in it!!!!!! lol
    There are guys on the Lincoln board with 6 speeds, blowers, longtubes, hub-swapped running 10" wide mustang wheels, Cobra R hoods... STILL while being able to almost lay frame with factory airride...

Makes me reeeeeaaalllllllllyyy jealous of those guys

My Mark Viii looks identical to Chris's, but his is a little less totalled and a whole lot better looking, lol

Oh, and to put a stick shift in a Mark Viii... all you need for the interior is the pedal assembly from a thunderbird supercoupe... how cool is that?
    Last edited by Stangman; 06-24-2010 at 03:57 PM.

You're making it sound too easy there Jessie. lol Gotta buy a tranny(if it was going to be done I would go t56), then probably another 6-800 in odds and ends to get it all buttoned up. Im not gonna drop that kinda coin just to swap this thing to a stick. And then after all was said and done it would still be worth what Im askin. hah

You're making it sound too easy there Jessie. lol Gotta buy a tranny(if it was going to be done I would go t56), then probably another 6-800 in odds and ends to get it all buttoned up. Im not gonna drop that kinda coin just to swap this thing to a stick. And then after all was said and done it would still be worth what Im askin. hah
    Nahhhhh... that would be a car worth a little bit of money! Shoot... next thing you do is slap an eaton on top and a cobra double R hood on it... a set of saleen speedstars, 4.10's, longtubes and a tune! but yes... that is dreamland for all of us

Blah.. In order to slap a eaton on ill have to buy c heads. Instead of doing all that id rather just start with a cobra, they look sooooo much better anyway.

Blah.. In order to slap a eaton on ill have to buy c heads. Instead of doing all that id rather just start with a cobra, they look sooooo much better anyway.
    I thought Kennebell made a B-head manifold? but it had a heat exchanger inside it and wouldnt fit under the stock hood... but a Double R would have been a perfect fit...

No clue. Never checked into it cause I really never thought of modding this thing too seriously. If I was going to do anything it wouldve been simple bolt ons. But Im letting it go so lets find someone to buy this thing!

Thread Information