Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2002 5spd Gt Black on Black-Trade for suv

ttt cant believe someone hasnt snatched this up.

Got an 01 excursion. 7.3. 4x4. Limited. 3rd row seat. Factory class V hitch. Id need some cash my way. Lmk if your interested.

take myyyy bike... lol

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    Got an 01 excursion. 7.3. 4x4. Limited. 3rd row seat. Factory class V hitch. Id need some cash my way. Lmk if your interested.
    send some pics and details on the excursion pm me how much you want. id love to have a 7.3 powerstroke.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    take myyyy bike... lol
    sean i hope you get that sucker sold before you get me in trouble.

I have been accused of being a bad influence more than one time... Bump for a clean car. Someone needs to get this from you so i can stop trying to sell my bike so hard and go back to trading it off...lol

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

god i wanted this thing ;(
    ... just your average foxbody

i just want it gone before i start changing stock parts to termi parts and painting. i really wanted to make a clone out of it and drop in a 03/04 termi drivetrain then id never let it go. but thats 10k and alot of work away.

if i still have it in a week im gonna start looking for termi front bumpers, hoods and decklid spoilers

Ok im to the point now if someone has a nice fox 5sp w/ac and cash id let it go but the car still has to be fuel injected and be capable of being a dd. if anyone is interested hit me up. im scared im gonna start sinking $ in it soon if it doesnt go.

Ok reality has set in and the suv i want is way outta my price range since the one i did find and could afford got sold today. Now im willing to go in a different direction and look at mustang trades as well as suvs. If you have a clean fox 5spd NO VERTS, and the a/c is there, it doesnt have to be charged but it has to be there and capable of being fixed ill take it as a partial trade keep in mind this is gonna be my dd so it must still be fuel injected and have decent gearing and no massive cams b303 e303 would be fine. but im goinback up to $6500 if theres any trading involved. I refuse to give this car away its way too nice. Ill take mods into consideration on your trade, im not unreasonable and im very easy to deal with but if you say you coming to look at the car show up or at least call or i will let everyone on the forum know your full of shit! and you dont keep your appointments. if you have any questions or want to call and make a trade offer heres my cell 740 941 6497

sean get this so i can buy it off of you!!
    ... just your average foxbody

dude you can totally DD a GSXR 1000!!!
    Bottle Fed

Lol... guys He cant do the gsxr. I have come to terms with that. Someone just needs to buy my bike.. OR give ME a fox and some money like he is looking for. I will give you the bike and give him the fox and cash....

can do a gixxer in a shirt and tie

lol You have to tuck the tie. I ruined a 75 dollar tie letting it flap on the highway.

pending sale!

Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    pending sale!
    happy for you but boooooo for me... lol

Thumbs down

dont get sad yet......this asshole is not answering his phone or calling me back, he was supposed to meet my wife at the bank at 9am and didnt show so the car is still for sale. Dont deal with Mike Ball out of columbus he ripped the shit out of my car said he was gonna be here with his wife at 8am to pick it up and didnt show so beware and dont let him pull the same shit on you!

sorry to hear that buddy.

Thread Information