Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1990 mustang lx "the flamer"

How much cash buys it?

Anyone who has asked the price is 7000obo. That seems like a good price for the car. If I am out of my mind please feel free to let me know.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Quote Originally Posted by stocknotch View Post
    Did the nitrous kit come with it?
    It is no secret that last year I did put a 50 shot on the car to screw with Curt...there is a thread on here somewhere about the joke. I sprayed it 2 times on the dyno and made 2 or 3 passes at the track with it and had the window switch shut off early to keep the mph down so he wouldn't know...it was never ran with 50 shot all out. My plan was to put 100 shot on it and shoot for some good 10's but after that day at the track the nitrous soleniod started leaking so I sent it to nx to be rebuilt. I ended up NEVER putting it back on and took all of it off. The soleniod is still sitting in the box the way it came from nx. I didn't want more headaches with the nitrous!

The 11.57 was done with NO nitrous!

I think a few there did not believe it and i opened the hatch and lifted the spare tire cover where the bottle was mounted. Heck, I have ran the car in umtr at 2000' of air and my dial was 11.75...I would not spray every pass at a umtr race! I can hardly believe the car ran without it either but it did...I got lucky with the combo and it just works!
    94 Cobra, 9.54@141.17 1.32 60' -1.29 best...kennebell 2.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGXfeucShE (sold)
    90lx(Flamer)stock 302 iron gt-40's tf stage 1 cam Dynoed 328h 342t 11.57@115.06 (sold)

89 coupe 302 iron gt-40's, 373-363 NO NOS! 10.88@123.3 (Retired)

"New combo"... NA 363, tf 190 11r's, 5spd 9.93@137.88, 3275 lbs (ac/ps)

Quote Originally Posted by kennebellcobra View Post
    It is no secret that last year I did put a 50 shot on the car to screw with Curt...there is a thread on here somewhere about the joke. I sprayed it 2 times on the dyno and made 2 or 3 passes at the track with it and had the window switch shut off early to keep the mph down so he wouldn't know...it was never ran with 50 shot all out. My plan was to put 100 shot on it and shoot for some good 10's but after that day at the track the nitrous soleniod started leaking so I sent it to nx to be rebuilt. I ended up NEVER putting it back on and took all of it off. The soleniod is still sitting in the box the way it came from nx. I didn't want more headaches with the nitrous!

The 11.57 was done with NO nitrous!

I think a few there did not believe it and i opened the hatch and lifted the spare tire cover where the bottle was mounted. Heck, I have ran the car in umtr at 2000' of air and my dial was 11.75...I would not spray every pass at a umtr race! I can hardly believe the car ran without it either but it did...I got lucky with the combo and it just works!
    lol thank you. That should asnwer that question..lol

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

stang

Email sent
    MY 2001 GT

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    Email sent
    I dont believe I got an email from you.

Hell I will trade you my car plus a little money too boot to put A/C back on it.J/K I'm not getting rid of mine. Too many hours,busted knuckles,and divorces!!
    911 - Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
    If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

https://youtu.be/apTCdfr0bn4

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85
    2011 UMTR Street Stick Points Champion
    2012 UMTR Quick Stick 4th Place(Points)
    2013 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (Points)
    2014 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (points)

Quote Originally Posted by Steves LX View Post
    Hell I will trade you my car plus a little money too boot to put A/C back on it.J/K I'm not getting rid of mine. Too many hours,busted knuckles,and divorces!!
    lol... your just tired of getting spotted once a week on here. We just need to have a sticky of where in the world is stevesLX.. lol
    Last edited by sean; 07-06-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    lol... your just tired of getting spotted once a week on here. We just need to have a sticky of where in the world is stevesLX.. lol
    I fucking love that!!!!

sean 7 k is a hell of a price, dont let anyone tell you any different, if the car was in their garage they would ask the same.. hell i know i would

Thread Information