Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    [IMG]

DAMN Mr.Force, you been hanging out in middletucky too long, YEEEHAWWWWW!

edit: let me take a wild guess, when you meet the ladies you shake with ur left hand dontcha? cant be introducing them to the competition! lmfao
    oh snap...... Roflmfao
    broke boys racing
    Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    Boost isn't cheap but when it's right it's fast!
    Looking to buy another mustang...

bub my facebook is not private you think if i didnt want anyone to see my pics i wouldnt post em.. Got that beer belly and i bet you i still can get more pussy than your faggot ass...

oh man does it ever stop.........
    broke boys racing

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    So in the end, you still don't have a car?
    Where is your car at? Still in the garage like it has been for years.. All you guys crack me up, I can name a few guys on here that doesnt have a mustang at the moment to race.. Like i said i am looking and when i get it which i am in no hurry . I will make a thread calling out all you guys who doubt me.. I have owned 12 mustangs, and i have been on this site way longer than most of you.. My user name got messed with a long time ago so i just started using my friends name bc he never gets on here.. Nsanit you are just now doing what i have done years ago.. If you all knew me personally you would know that i am one of the coolest guys out there. You can make fun of me all you want.. But all jokes aside , if you need some driving lessons I can teach ya a few things

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    oh man does it ever stop.........
    its winter time we have to do something

Damn only 12????? I went through 24 in the last 4 years......Driving lessons huh??????
    broke boys racing

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    its winter time we have to do something
    I will agree with you on that.....
    broke boys racing

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    Damn only 12????? I went through 24 in the last 4 years......Driving lessons huh??????
    yeah just 12. hell man im still in my early 20's, They will be more to come and that was to kevin and nsanity , they hate on me bc i can make a faster pass in there car then they ever could.. lol...

the difference between you and the 'other guys without cars to race' is they arent bench racing the fuck out of other peoples cars. I bet you get madddd pussy DAWG, also bet theyre super impressed when you take them back to that shithole income based housing in lebanon too. not too mention Id bet my car on the fact that my throw aways are your pick of the litters. now go back to gargling on metcalfs balls you fuckin waste.

oh ok....But just remember one thing everybody has to start somewhere....I remember when i couldnt shift for shit but now well thats a whole different story....
    broke boys racing

the difference between you and the 'other guys without cars to race' is they arent bench racing the fuck out of other peoples cars. I bet you get madddd pussy DAWG, also bet theyre super impressed when you take them back to that shithole income based housing in lebanon too. not too mention Id bet my car on the fact that my throw aways are your pick of the litters. now go back to gargling on metcalfs balls you fuckin waste.
    Damn man ... Don't hold back, Tell us how you really feel about him !!! LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    haha holy shit......Thats him blunt and to the point....
    broke boys racing

If you say so dude, Lebanon is such a shithole let me tell ya.. I dont benchrace no ones cars.. My buddies cars i have raced ask me to race them bc they dont want to get in trouble drag racing. I have drove there cars even when i had my own. I dont know if you can get girls or not but all my girls are fuckin bangin bro, I dont have to prove shit to you.. what makes you so good to put down lebanon .. lets see a picture of you . and another thing i dont know who the fuck you think you are fucking with me.. just shows how immature you are.. mr im so much better than everyone.. ya need to learn to keep your mouth shut , you dont know me like that bro

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    he is a punk bitch aaron. you know how them guys are that need to put other people down so they can sleep at night

he is a punk bitch aaron. you know how them guys are that need to put other people down so they can sleep at night
    Watch that can of worms you are about to open man......jus sayin
    broke boys racing

If you say so dude, Lebanon is such a shithole let me tell ya.. I dont benchrace no ones cars.. My buddies cars i have raced ask me to race them bc they dont want to get in trouble drag racing. I have drove there cars even when i had my own. I dont know if you can get girls or not but all my girls are fuckin bangin bro, I dont have to prove shit to you.. what makes you so good to put down lebanon down.. lets see a picture of you . and another thing i dont know who the fuck you think you are fucking with me.. just shows how immature you are.. mr im so much better than everyone.. ya need to learn to keep your mouth shut , you dont know me like that bro
    first off, Im not your bro, pal

secondly do I really need to go back through this thread and quote you bench racing other peoples cars, you dense fucking slob.

AND FINALLY, Im fairly certain YOU pretended like you had half of a fucking clue who I AM. I didn't put down lebanon, I put down your income based housing. Why are you even in this thread, spend more time buying a car, and less time poorly excercising your cock holsters on this site. I never said Im better than anyone, you just assume so because you make it such an easy task to talk down to YOU. Go back to school, do something with your life, and seriously grow the fuck up.

b-double e-double r-un... chat room anybody since there is alot of people in here anyways......lol
    broke boys racing

damn i love winter!
    2001 GT 281cid 2v,single 7875 turbo,703whp/701wtq on corn 9.87@148.08

2011 Saleen 302 SC - 2.3 Whipple,jba xpipe,mgw shifter,frpp cai, Steeda Lower Control arms, akrapovic catback 535whp/465rwtq 11.33@121 1.6 60ft

2002 Ford F350 quad cab 7.3 PSD Bullydog bw/bb turbo, edge boost fooler+ programmer,exhaust,cai-tow pig

first off, Im not your bro, pal

secondly do I really need to go back through this thread and quote you bench racing other peoples cars, you dense fucking slob.

AND FINALLY, Im fairly certain YOU pretended like you had half of a fucking clue who I AM. I didn't put down lebanon, I put down your income based housing. Why are you even in this thread, spend more time buying a car, and less time poorly excercising your cock holsters on this site. I never said Im better than anyone, you just assume so because you make it such an easy task to talk down to YOU. Go back to school, do something with your life, and seriously grow the fuck up.
    Im not your pal , fuckstick.. get off my nuts bitch. and i dont live in low income housing , the house i live in is paid for.. Why are you in this thread? What is your car gonna run this year, I could go buy something tonight call your ass out beat you and sell it.. You act like i go around callin people out with buddys cars. My bad my friends trust me enough to race there cars. What is your car gonna run this year or do you even have one yourself? post a pic , Prob got someone else's junk.. bet you were the kinda guy everyone laughed at in school.. Come on up to middletown this summer and look me up we will get one done , thats if you are even worth the gas...

Im not your pal , fuckstick.. get off my nuts bitch. and i dont live in low income housing , the house i live in is paid for.. Why are you in this thread? What is your car gonna run this year, I could go buy something tonight call your ass out beat you and sell it.. You act like i go around callin people out with buddys cars. My bad my friends trust me enough to race there cars. What is your car gonna run this year or do you even have one yourself? post a pic , Prob got someone else's junk.. bet you were the kinda guy everyone laughed at in school.. Come on up to middletown this summer and look me up we will get one done , thats if you are even worth the gas...
    How is he a nutswinger? He isnt tryin to race somebody else's car...well you did throw the neon at him so yeah i would say yeah you do throw other peoples cars at him....I can vouch for him that yeah he does have a car and i must say runs pretty damn good too... carry on...... I will be down this summer so get a car or borrow one.....
    broke boys racing

Thread Information