Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Not trying to mess up anyones fun but this thread is the ET guesses for 2011. Why not start another thread so you all can continue the talk and not get this thread put in the whipping room.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

I think this is what opened the whole can of worms

1. "well guys like you make mustangs look bad"

and this is why your balls are getting broken

2. "If I had a H/C/I Mustang....."

you dont even have a car and your trying to open a can of whoop ass, stow that shit, buy a car, race it and let that do your shit talking for you or are you ?
    2001 GT 281cid 2v,single 7875 turbo,703whp/701wtq on corn 9.87@148.08

2011 Saleen 302 SC - 2.3 Whipple,jba xpipe,mgw shifter,frpp cai, Steeda Lower Control arms, akrapovic catback 535whp/465rwtq 11.33@121 1.6 60ft

2002 Ford F350 quad cab 7.3 PSD Bullydog bw/bb turbo, edge boost fooler+ programmer,exhaust,cai-tow pig

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Not trying to mess up anyones fun but this thread is the ET guesses for 2011. Why not start another thread so you all can continue the talk and not get this thread put in the whipping room.
    no shit , someone could delete the shit for all i care..

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    How is he a nutswinger? He isnt tryin to race somebody else's car...well you did throw the neon at him so yeah i would say yeah you do throw other peoples cars at him....I can vouch for him that yeah he does have a car and i must say runs pretty damn good too... carry on...... I will be down this summer so get a car or borrow one.....
    i told him i would call nate with the srt4 lol.. as a joke nate doesnt even street race anymore after he got in trouble.. the car can run good but can he drive it.. We dont do that roll racing shit up here in mtown.. we run from dead stops

Thats what we do here is dead stop racing.........
    broke boys racing
    Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    Boost isn't cheap but when it's right it's fast!
    Looking to buy another mustang...

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    i told him i would call nate with the srt4 lol.. as a joke nate doesnt even street race anymore after he got in trouble.. the car can run good but can he drive it.. We dont do that roll racing shit up here in mtown.. we run from dead stops
    Thats funny, because theres already videos of Nate racing said neon. Also, if by paid for, you meant paid for by the government, I concur. I didnt post an ET because mine would be irrelevant, I moved to Arizona..

If you really wanted to have a penis measuring contest, Id tell you that the pool I just had put in my back yard probably cost more than your entire house, but showing up a special kid is well.. just not that impressive. Now, be a good fat bitch, and go lay by your waterdish..

I think this is what opened the whole can of worms

1. "well guys like you make mustangs look bad"

and this is why your balls are getting broken

2. "If I had a H/C/I Mustang....."

you dont even have a car and your trying to open a can of whoop ass, stow that shit, buy a car, race it and let that do your shit talking for you or are you ?
    Hes too fucking dense, dont bother.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    Thats funny, because theres already videos of Nate racing said neon. Also, if by paid for, you meant paid for by the government, I concur. I didnt post an ET because mine would be irrelevant, I moved to Arizona..

If you really wanted to have a penis measuring contest, Id tell you that the pool I just had put in my back yard probably cost more than your entire house, but showing up a special kid is well.. just not that impressive. Now, be a good fat bitch, and go lay by your waterdish..
    sorry i dont look like a toothpick like your self.. and let me tell ya one thing when you come back to lebanon , hit me up . that way we can see what you have to say then.. I usually dont hit girls but i will def smack a bitch..

Thats what we do here is dead stop racing.........
    only way to do it .. Do you get down on the street or just track?

sorry i dont look like a toothpick like your self.. and let me tell ya one thing when you come back to lebanon , hit me up . that way we can see what you have to say then.. I usually dont hit girls but i will def smack a bitch..
    typical redneck douchebag... gotta resort to threats, how fuckin cute. \_/ <<theres my care cup big guy.. (its empty)

whoa whoa slow your roll here man......Chillax alittle bit.......Yep as somebody said earlier i love winter time......
    broke boys racing

only way to do it .. Do you get down on the street or just track?
    Man i live up by South Bend Indiana we race when we can and where we can.......
    broke boys racing

whoa whoa slow your roll here man......Chillax alittle bit.......Yep as somebody said earlier i love winter time......
    its ok, next he will wanna see who can piss the furthest. Uneducated hillbillys will be just that, haha cant wait til the summer bro :]

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    its ok, next he will wanna see who can piss the furthest. Uneducated hillbillys will be just that, haha cant wait til the summer bro :]
    Well i guess that would really depend on how much beer and crown i have had.....lol..... Hell yeah gonna be the best
    broke boys racing

Well i guess that would really depend on how much beer and crown i have had.....lol..... Hell yeah gonna be the best
    for sure, speaking of crown and beer.. Im gunna go watch the tOSU game. Ill check back later for what I already know will be the wittiest of responses from our friendly neighborhood redneck.

Cool hit me up later
    broke boys racing

i think this has gotten a little off the original topic lmfao!!
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

Yea, this shits getting pretty f'n stupid for an e.t. guesstemate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    Yea, this shits getting pretty f'n stupid for an e.t. guesstemate thread.
    No shit... Cant we just state the estimate and go on about life? Just a simple 13.xx@??? and a little about the car is all thats needed.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

i forgot to post my prediction lol!
    9 anything on the motor
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

Thread Information