Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    I think I can get the 230,000 mile GT into the 14.30's maybe quicker. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    I would have to disagree with you on this one cause if I had a mustang that ran 14s I sure as hell wouldn't burn it. I would be happy just to have one. I went the longest time without one and then bought my bone stock 90gt aod car and it ran 15.3s and I was happy as hell.... So I guess to me it doesn't really matter what it runs as long as you have fun...... Just my opinion....
    have to agree with you completely, but not everyone has passion like us.

10.31 @ 134
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    well guys like you make mustangs look bad.. If i had a HCI mustang that ran 14's i would burn the damn thing.. and how is your suspenion on the car worse than stock explain that, Maybe you need a new hobby.. No one cares what your car made ,I know it made enough to run a good number. I wasnt tyring to be a smartass. Like i said i would like to see you run in the 12's i know that car has it in it. You dont have to powershift it to run 12's. Not everyone powershifts. But since you wanna get all bent out of shape You dont have to powershift your tranny for it to break. T5's cost maybe 300 bucks to replace. Your too scared to hurt the damn thing thats why you cant get it to run a good number. Stop blaming it on other shit.. Just to let you know dude you start breaking shit when you run sticky tires...
    and guys like you make humanity look bad. do me a favor and off yourself, hell maybe even drive that slow ass shit heap into a ditch? kevin is a good dude and I was just giving him shit, however you are truely a piece of shit. Hopefully you powershift your slow ass car into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    and guys like you make humanity look bad. do me a favor and off yourself, hell maybe even drive that slow ass shit heap into a ditch? kevin is a good dude and I was just giving him shit, however you are truely a piece of shit. Hopefully you powershift your slow ass car into a tree.

hey cobra what exactly do you have to run as I would like to meet you at a track this summer....

I run 315 nitto drag radials on my car with all those miles on it, original untouched engine/trans. I seriously doubt Kev's car will break first time out. Heck with stock suspension, it will "soften the blow" of the effect of the slicks more than a stiff drag suspension. Kev, go have fun with it man.

lol im runnin a rebuilt t5 on my blower car.. yea I have some classic 2nd gear grind, but who fuckin cares, if it breaks it costs 300$ for a new one :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    I run 315 nitto drag radials on my car with all those miles on it....
    then that would be a YES to the street tires
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    Why are you telling people what my car made?? i love how people run thier mouth. i know Stolly called cincy speed and "just happened" to ask a few days after my car was there. its none of anyones business. Im getting tired of the "im a horrible driver BS" just because i dont power shift the fuck out of my tranny. sorry i cant afford a new one...

I posted my goal, leave it at that. i dont give a damn if you think it can go faster.
    We have Dyno'd many many cars that the owners TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME, NOT TO TELL ANYONE THEIR NUMBERS. We have respected their wishes and will continue to do so.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

I was just giving him shit just like you.. Until he sent me a message crying like a bitch.. Just bc i gave him hell about his driving , you say you want me to wreck my car into a tree and im a piece of shit.. I forgot you cant give some people shit on here, they get there panties in a bunch.

I was just giving him shit just like you.. Until he sent me a message crying like a bitch.. Just bc i gave him hell about his driving , you say you want me to wreck my car into a tree and im a piece of shit.. I forgot you cant give some people shit on here, they get there panties in a bunch.
    ya sorry, your girl put them on me backwards. either way stop acting like your shit dont stink, your car isnt anything special.. id take kevins clean ass notch over your slow heap any day.

hey cobra what exactly do you have to run as I would like to meet you at a track this summer....
    Dont worry about what i have. who knows what i will have by then.. mind your own business i was just giving him a hard time. Since you want to jump in and all this. we can get one done tonight..

like to see some 12's this year..
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

ya sorry, your girl put them on me backwards. either way stop acting like your shit dont stink, your car isnt anything special.. id take kevins clean ass notch over your slow heap any day.
    lol if you say so dude.. You dont even know me or know what i have . Kevin is a big boy he can take up for his self.. and all i said bad about him was his driving which if you knew me i always give people hell about driving even if they are top notch drivers.. You all take shit to serious around here..

Quote Originally Posted by WHYTRY View Post
    then come and watch my lightning!LOL just giving you some grief
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

Dont worry about what i have. who knows what i will have by then.. mind your own business i was just giving him a hard time. Since you want to jump in and all this. we can get one done tonight..
    listen man you don't know me so you need to mind your own and as for getting done tonite. You do know where I live right? You need to watch your mouth and chill out man.....

Quote Originally Posted by WHYTRY View Post
    You gonna mess with the blue car this year Jay, Or you thinking you might have the 93 done.. Either way i will be out this summer . about time i get back out .. I really like the blue car i was gonna buy it from 93snake but you ended up with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    We have Dyno'd many many cars that the owners TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME, NOT TO TELL ANYONE THEIR NUMBERS. We have respected their wishes and will continue to do so.
    Craig by no means was getting angry about you telling, or Adam telling or who ever told. I didn't tell you to not tell. I cannot get mad about you telling because I didn't say not to. It just confuses me why people give a damn about it. And I'm sorry I can't be john force like cobra429

and your right I was crying lol? I don't know you I don't want to. So quit acting like you know my car
    Bottle Fed

listen man you don't know me so you need to mind your own and as for getting done tonite. You do know where I live right? You need to watch your mouth and chill out man.....
    man i never said nothing to you so who needs to watch there mouth. Everyone gettin mad bc i got kevin going. its all in fun. I know he can get his car in the 12's it just takes practice and some traction.. Im good people , I just like to stir the pot

Thread Information