Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    Dont worry about what i have. who knows what i will have by then.. mind your own business i was just giving him a hard time. Since you want to jump in and all this. we can get one done tonight..
    so in otherwords you drive a slow ass turd. If I were you Id be careful who you try to slap around with your 3 foot e-penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    Craig by no means was getting angry about you telling, or Adam telling or who ever told. I didn't tell you to not tell. I cannot get mad about you telling because I didn't say not to. It just confuses me why people give a damn about it. And I'm sorry I can't be john force like cobra429

and your right I was crying lol? I don't know you I don't want to. So quit acting like you know my car
    You have a Clean Coupe, Fuck what other people think/say about it.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    10.31 @ 134
    NA right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    Craig by no means was getting angry about you telling, or Adam telling or who ever told. I didn't tell you to not tell. I cannot get mad about you telling because I didn't say not to. It just confuses me why people give a damn about it. And I'm sorry I can't be john force like cobra429

and your right I was crying lol? I don't know you I don't want to. So quit acting like you know my car
    Im no john force . I just am not scared to break shit.. I was actually saying your car could run what you are sayin but threw in a line about your driving as a joke . Funny thing is i know who you are and have seen your car many times.. what is there to know about your car besides its a mustang wit ha alum headed 302 that put down what it did and ran what it did. for someone who doesnt know about your car, sure seems like i do

man i never said nothing to you so who needs to watch there mouth. Everyone gettin mad bc i got kevin going. its all in fun. I know he can get his car in the 12's it just takes practice and some traction.. Im good people , I just like to stir the pot
    well the only thinh I said to you is what do you drive and I would like to meet at the track this summer... Then you got all ass hurt and said I needed to mind my own... I'm a big boy I can take care of my own.....

Quote Originally Posted by 93snake View Post
    then come and watch my lightning!LOL just giving you some grief

im scared.. lol
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

Jack when you come down this way (IF I am around) we will get cobra429boss to the track even if he has to bring his 10speed
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    so in otherwords you drive a slow ass turd. If I were you Id be careful who you try to slap around with your 3 foot e-penis.
    If i were you i wouldnt worry about what i say or do or what i have.. Hows that for ya.. I never said one word to you so back off.. What do you have? You have nothin to do with what i said to kevin and i didnt mean to make him mad he took it the wrong way.. I know his car can and prob will run 12's this year. Yeah his car is nice too, Im not hating on it.. I would like to see him run a good number. You can only go so fast on street tires. On drag radials and learning to drive the car it should run good number

Quote Originally Posted by WHYTRY View Post
    im scared.. lol
    not trying to scare you... just want you to SEE a 12 sec run LOL

You gonna mess with the blue car this year Jay, Or you thinking you might have the 93 done.. Either way i will be out this summer . about time i get back out .. I really like the blue car i was gonna buy it from 93snake but you ended up with it..
    ill prolly mess with the blue car some but i dont wanna get to serious with it. i wanna get the 93 done i hope to have it out sometime in the summer. just takes time an money. two things alotta people can never have enough of lol
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

If i were you i wouldnt worry about what i say or do or what i have.. Hows that for ya.. I never said one word to you so back off.. What do you have? You have nothin to do with what i said to kevin and i didnt mean to make him mad he took it the wrong way.. I know his car can and prob will run 12's this year. Yeah his car is nice too, Im not hating on it.. I would like to see him run a good number. You can only go so fast on street tires. On drag radials and learning to drive the car it should run good number
    a huge dumbass once said 'dont worry about what i have' lol. you're a joke, are you jealous because you cant pedal your bicycle into the 12s?

not trying to scare you... just want you to SEE a 12 sec run LOL
    lol nothin like a 12 second daily driven truck.
    93 coupe Boston George
    03 cobra The Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    well the only thinh I said to you is what do you drive and I would like to meet at the track this summer... Then you got all ass hurt and said I needed to mind my own... I'm a big boy I can take care of my own.....
    man im good people like you are im sure. if you know 93snake im sure you are cool. I am actually looking for something to buy to cruise this summer as we speak. I just dont wanna jump on the first thing i see. I got me a daily driver now so i would like to find something a little radical since i wont need it for an everyday driver..

8.76@136

Jack when you come down this way (IF I am around) we will get cobra429boss to the track even if he has to bring his 10speed
    I don't care what he brings I just want to race.

man im good people like you are im sure. if you know 93snake im sure you are cool. I am actually looking for something to buy to cruise this summer as we speak. I just dont wanna jump on the first thing i see. I got me a daily driver now so i would like to find something a little radical since i wont need it for an everyday driver..

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    a huge dumbass once said 'dont worry about what i have' lol. you're a joke, are you jealous because you cant pedal your bicycle into the 12s?
    LOL if you say so.. Come on out to middletown this summer and we will line em up..

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    8.76@136
    Now Craig thats not gonna be enough to cover Erics 8.20's or 30's..

Well if I can get my junk finished up Im just hoping to get in the 9's. I think its possible and maybe quicker. Dont really know how its gonna be.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    I don't care what he brings I just want to race.
    Thats the spirit!

Thread Information