Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Well if this weather would ever break, Id get back on mine. Im not real far away from having it done. I just hate working in this shit and my heater took a shit last year.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    oh so now you're benchracing not only your non-exsistant shit heap, but your buddies cars also? classic!
    you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane
    Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody
    lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.
    Last i remember you had a blue 2000 gt.. Sorry i could reallu careless dont make me call Nate chambers and have him beat you with his SRT4

Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol
    well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..

Last i remember you had a blue 2000 gt.. Sorry i could reallu careless dont make me call Nate chambers and have him beat you with his SRT4
    actually it was a 99 v6 body with a cammed bottle fed cobra 4v motor. try again, and go ahead and call nate lol.. he knows Im not afraid of his skittle, keep bench racing other peoples cars since you seem to not even own one.

wow just wow....I just dont know what to say......

I wanna go fast someday......Thats all carry on

I will have one this summer so you better make your car fast with your blower and learn how to drive it, Because when i call you out with less parts and bust your ass. I will not let you live it down..

Im off here. trying to watch the rest of this game.. good night messin with you all..

Im off here. trying to watch the rest of this game.. good night messin with you all..
    cant watch and type...
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

I will have one this summer so you better make your car fast with your blower and learn how to drive it, Because when i call you out with less parts and bust your ass. I will not let you live it down..
    zzz .. you can go ahead and try to 'buy' your way into a fast car, Ill still make you look silly cupcake.

Wow i cant wait for this......I wanna go 2nd after you beat him.......Well try to atleast........lol...... Just dont beat up on my speed density car to bad please.......

Wow i cant wait for this......I wanna go 2nd after you beat him.......Well try to atleast........lol
    give him enough time to save up his food stamps, he will get there eventually.

Shooting for 11.75@116 with CAI,tune,gear,sticky tire.
    100 shot 10.90@125???
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

Im thinking I can get the clown car into the mid 18's. I am saving up for a bottle of injector cleaner and plan on changing every other plug and the plugs that dont get changed will get a new plug wire so I am covered. To reduce weight I have broke the piss out of the center bezel that surrounds the stereo and vents, replaced the convertible window mostly with clear tape, removed the dash vents, and used zip ties to hold on shit instead of heavy screws. I will be moving the passenger seat ALL THE WAY BACK for a better center of gravity and lastly I will be playing some whitesnake on the kick ass sterio I put in.

The clown car is by the way a 90 mostly smurf blue miata that I bought for 600 bucks from tommy at dawsons a year or so ago. I have since then put some work into it to make it the beast it is today. I will have my eye on old festivas, fiestas, 4 cyl trucks, and anything that leaks, smokes and is prone to catch on fire A LOT.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

All this talk. Its funny how we bench race with snow and ice on the ground...

I'm just hoping to come in under 20sec. @ above 25 mph.

See this is how you do it. Set an obtainable goal and then smash it. lol.

John

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kblacksleeper View Post
    All this talk. Its funny how we bench race with snow and ice on the ground...

I'm just hoping to come in under 20sec. @ above 25 mph.

See this is how you do it. Set an obtainable goal and then smash it. lol.

John
    lol no snow or ice for me :]

I bet I will be the first person to get a hamburger and drink.... Yeah I think I can smash that goal.....lol

Thread Information