Thread: Blah!

^^^^lol
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Performance Torque Converters
    Leash Electronics

SINCE I DIDNTHAVE TO WORK A BUTTON i seen foss out in front
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    SINCE I DIDNTHAVE TO WORK A BUTTON i seen foss out in front
    All is i no is there was a rematch and money offered and one of the 2 was not willing so i had my answer right there.

The loser always wants a rematch !!!! Winner has nothing to gain he already won.

I'm sure mike and shawn will line up a few times at the 8.5 race so he can have a rematch then B-)

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    They couldn't put all their cars, parts, and knowledge together and get ONE car finished and down the track...much less all of them, lol.
    I'm your huckleberry.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    All is i no is there was a rematch and money offered and one of the 2 was not willing so i had my answer right there.
    That sounds like I won.
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    Don't forget about Kevin (Flyn2jz), he's been running some awesome N/A times for quite awhile now
    Kevin isn't a mafiette member is he? I figured he'd be more team mullet than anything, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwik92GT View Post
    I'm your huckleberry.
    Maybe back in 1992 when your car ran. I was only 8 back then. Does the mafiette have a senior citizen member section??

Maybe back in 1992 when your car ran. I was only 8 back then. Does the mafiette have a senior citizen member section??
    It wasn't THAT far back. LOL Like Chad said, priorities change, and racing HAS been bottom of my list for a while, and I'm not the only one. There will be more Mafia guys out this year, we'll just have to wait to see how many. Why ya gotta hate on the old guy?
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by 85_SS_302_Coupe View Post
    Well, my shit will be on the road this summer one way or another, and it'll get raced. Whether it's fast enough to be competitive or not...we'll see
    If i can get mine done?, I'll be right there with you. No cage and all. lol

John

It wasn't THAT far back. LOL Like Chad said, priorities change, and racing HAS been bottom of my list for a while, and I'm not the only one. There will be more Mafia guys out this year, we'll just have to wait to see how many. Why ya gotta hate on the old guy?
    I understand completely. If I wasn't giving you a hard time I'd just be picking on someone else, lol. As far as you being old though...What was it like racing on the dirt? And how did you guys keep from breaking your wooden spokes?? Lmao!!!

I understand completely. If I wasn't giving you a hard time I'd just be picking on someone else, lol. As far as you being old though...What was it like racing on the dirt? And how did you guys keep from breaking your wooden spokes?? Lmao!!!
    Damn I broke my hip laughing so hard!

Kevin isn't a mafiette member is he? I figured he'd be more team mullet than anything, lol.
    So lets see...We have:
    House of Horsepower
    Midnight Mafia
    Team Mullet
    Team Pickle Park (Rob is gonna like that one!)
    Anyone else?

Funny how LIFE gets in the way. My Baby girls are now 3 and 4. Its now time for some ME time...Daddy needs to get back to the track!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    So lets see...We have:
    House of Horsepower
    Midnight Mafia
    Team Mullet
    Anyone else?

Funny how LIFE gets in the way. My Baby girls are now 3 and 4. Its now time for some ME time...Daddy needs to get back to the track!
    YES IT DOES. My little one is 5 and I'm finishing up 2+ years of school. It is ME time again.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

FUGGER! Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this, it'd be all over my screen.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    So lets see...We have:
    House of Horsepower
    Midnight Mafia
    Team Mullet
    Anyone else?

How about Team JustForMen? That way all you old fucks can get together and die all your grey hair away and talk about how fast you USED to be before you parted your junk out, lol. You gotta do something...if you get into another racecar and the sun hits that's frosted grey hair of yours its liable to blind us younger guys and cause us to crash, lol.

Bwwaaaahahaha

How about Team JustForMen? That way all you old fucks can get together and die all your grey hair away and talk about how fast you USED to be before you parted your junk out, lol. You gotta do something...if you get into another racecar and the sun hits that's frosted grey hair of yours its liable to blind us younger guys and cause us to crash, lol.
    Hey, whatever it takes to win!

BWAHAHAHA!!! A "touch of Gray" works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    Hey, whatever it takes to win!
    Its like leaving on 2 on a 3 count.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information