Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    One Race.

So now we are at.....$420!!

Craig (Cincy Speed)..............$100
    Craig Metcalf.......................$100
    Eric Weyda..........................$100
    Mike (Dayton Performance)....$100
    Draggin5oh..........................$20

Since these guys are throwing down some $$ Ill ask....

Do you want the $$ to go to whoever shows up? Or just the money between the guys throwing in. (Not Gambling as that is illegal) Craig & Eric could run for $210. The rest of the Stangs could run for the other $210.

Or do we offer up the $$ at the Street Car Shootout where EVERYONE that makes the drive is allowed??

Im REALLY REALLY wanting to organize Vinny's DD shootout and make that happen. At the same time do the SCS as not everyone drives a Mustang. Im going to get Dave to make up some "Vinny's Dirty Dozen Shoot-out" stickers and Ill also get Plaques made up. (Plaques are cool as they hang proudly on your wall) But we are limited to SBZ members driving Mustangs only!!

Drama or not, the DD has always been the sticker to have on your Mustang and I want to bring that back. Many new members on here have no idea who Vinny is or what he was about. That needs to change. The Bitching, whinny, not posting numbers, DRAMA needs to go away also. We are all grown men, its time to bring back the Dozen like Vinny envisioned it.
    If you guys think Im full of shit, wasting my time and dont plan on posting your numbers, Please tell me ahead of time so I can plan other things.

Thanks,
    Craig, Cincy Speed guy
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Ive got 5 of you looking at this, now post up what you are thinking!! I need ideas and Im asking EVERY ACTIVE SBZ MEMEBER to step up and speak their mind!!

i like the idea of letting everyone that makes it able to race . i think just like the last one qal and then run the top 16 for the money .(because it is a shoot out ) and at the end of the year do a mustang only
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

if you let everone in should be some sort of buy in . some people maned up to race so if you want some cheese you got should to
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

I haven't actually read what you guys are talking about but if I get some time to wire the car and get it buttoned up, I'd like to participate.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

i feel like the fastest time should get the cash, or should you split the cash, fastest time of the day gets half, and winner of the shootout gets half?
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

I think it should be winner takes all and my vote would be the cash for the DD top spot ( after all this is stangbangerz)
    85 T-top GT - Coming Soon-- project car
    86 Yellow, Green & Grey Coupe -- rolling!
    93 Red SVT Cobra ------- all stock & fun!

Quote Originally Posted by 93snake View Post
    I think it should be winner takes all and my vote would be the cash for the DD top spot ( after all this is stangbangerz)
    Absolutely not. We were putting the cash for the fastest car at the shoot out. Not the DD.

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    i like the idea of letting everyone that makes it able to race . i think just like the last one qal and then run the top 16 for the money .(because it is a shoot out ) and at the end of the year do a mustang only
    I'm for this.

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    Absolutely not. We were putting the cash for the fastest car at the shoot out. Not the DD.
    I understand you point, but I dont think that was Vinnie's invision, his site was going to have its own "shoot-out" based on "wild street" from the NMRA. So the Dozen is the fastest of the fellow stangbangerz, (his idea) and now what Maximus is wanting to do is remove all the excusses for all stangbangerz NOT showing up and running. Thats why he started the cash.(as a way to get them out) OR at least that was my take on what he said in the other thread.
    He asked for opinions and I am sure he will get many!

But the money pooled together was to get the fast cars out and post up some crazy fast numbers. I say winner takes all... You make it out to run and post the quickest time, you get the cash. This was independent of the DD.

So you have no problem running 8.0s at TS? Because I dont think, I know, we wont be able to do what we did at TS, at E20.
    I LOVED the Q16 shootout and I think the spectators did as well.

I understand you point, but I dont think that was Vinnie's invision, his site was going to have its own "shoot-out" based on "wild street" from the NMRA. So the Dozen is the fastest of the fellow stangbangerz, (his idea) and now what Maximus is wanting to do is remove all the excusses for all stangbangerz NOT showing up and running. Thats why he started the cash.(as a way to get them out) OR at least that was my take on what he said in the other thread.
    Yup.
    Fuck it, Ill throw another $100 towards the DD race if i have to spark some interest. Im just wanting to see ALL the SBZ members show up and race. NOT stay home because their feelings are hurt because of something that was TYPED on the Fucking Internet.
    If they dont like me, then we will get someone else to run this!
    There shouldnt be ANY reason why someone wouldnt show up to race their Mustang. Throw your Fucking Ego out the window, dust of that car thats been on the jackstands and RACE.

Fucking Simple.

I can remmeber when having a DD sticker on your Stang meant something and people were Proud to tell others the story behind the sticker.

Keep the opinons coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post

Yup.
    Fuck it, Ill throw another $100 towards the DD race if i have to spark some interest. Im just wanting to see ALL the SBZ members show up and race. NOT stay home because their feelings are hurt because of something that was TYPED on the Fucking Internet.
    If they dont like me, then we will get someone else to run this!
    There shouldnt be ANY reason why someone wouldnt show up to race their Mustang. Throw your Fucking Ego out the window, dust of that car thats been on the jackstands and RACE.

Fucking Simple.

I can remmeber when having a DD sticker on your Stang meant something and people were Proud to tell others the story behind the sticker.

Keep the opinons coming.
    Hey man wasnt trying to get you fired up (or drop more cash), just my opinion , this is mainly a mustang site so the dozen should mean something to us and I thought that was your orginal purpose behind the other post and the cash. Thats all

Not fired up in a bad way at all. Fired up hoping that Vinny's DD gets the respect it deserves.

Back in the day, the DD WAS the list to be on. This past couple years it has been tainted because not everyone was posting their numbers.

So I say, FUCK it and lets have the DD Shoot-out, ONE race and lets see who the baddest SBZ member is. It will be posted far enough in advance that any contender better....
    Show up to the Spring cruise in.
    Show up to some T&Ts
    Show up to some Impromptu get togethers
    ANYTHING that has SBZ written on it, well they better have been there done that.

The list will still continue throughout the year, but the Shootout will be seperate. If the Top SBZ at the shootout is good. He should be the Top dawg on the list AND the Shootout. No sandbaggin here!!

Keep them ideas coming!!

The money was put up due to your rant. We liked how it sounded. It's for the shoot out. If you remember all three cars in the finals were mustangs and Stangbangerz members. But if you would have limited it to Stangbangerz it would have had a poor showing. It had all local sites involved. Keep the Cincy Speed Shoot Out separate.We have a good pot going winner take all.

what everyone is forgetting about Vinny is he wasn't a whiney Pussy like most guys on here. He would have been all for this. Just like he backed Craigs Powerfest. Most of you guys disagree with how I race and run my mouth but Vinny would Street Race and he was at the every weekend get-togethers trying to see some action. This Site was created by Vinny as a racing web site until all you cry babies started bitching to him all the time about it needing to be more political. Vinny wasn't a BITCH so everyone else needs to quit using what Vinny wanted as an excuse. Man up and use this place like it was originally intended for.

So the question is.. If we do the money deal for the Cincy Street car shootout, Does the person who makes the fastest pass get the money or the one who wins the quick 16.. I also think the quick 16 should be ran off a sportmans light , not a pro tree because some guys had no clue on how that worked..

If you can't use a protree then maybe your car shouldn't be in the quick 16

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    If you can't use a protree then maybe your car shouldn't be in the quick 16
    That true.. Just hope the turbo guys are on it that day , They will just have to learn how to stage there cars and control the boost till the light drops..

Thread Information