Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss......

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    Too many people trying to throw in BS rules.
    Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be a big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be s big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.
    nothing wrong with having goals
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Ill say it one more time.....The SAME as last year!!!!.....I dont care if your on slicks with a big block with 3 stages......show up... pay your damn money... and lets fucking do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AINT SCARED OF SHIT!!!!!...BRING IT!!

Mine will be on et streets and Im driving it to the meet up spot then to the track then to hooters for wings and a beer then home!!!
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-30-2011 at 08:34 PM.
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    whats the bs rule ??????
    All rules suck. How about you guys that think you have the fastest car around show up at the track on a set day, throw X amount of money in a hat, and unleash everything you got...fastest ET wins. I'm talking about...Metcalf, Eric, Mfoss, Jay, Eddie, jimsvt, Shawn, and whoever else that has a fast car that's a local around here that we all know.

All rules suck. How about you guys that think you have the fastest car around show up at the track on a set day, throw X amount of money in a hat, and unleash everything you got...fastest ET wins. I'm talking about...Metcalf, Eric, Mfoss, Jay, Eddie, jimsvt, Shawn, and whoever else that has a fast car that's a local around here that we all know.
    That works too!...Im in! but I thought this was about getting people and cars to show up at shootout?
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-30-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

hey if it takes slick to get you to show up bring it just make sure you bring it!!!!! and i dont car if a stagbanger or a elf from a nother board bring it
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

It can be during test&tune at any track everyone agrees to......Slicks? Who cares....Trailers? Who cares....Red lights? Who cares!!! Let's find out who has the baddest mother fucker between all you guys.

the fastest pass is not the fastest street car .

Quote Originally Posted by JROUTLAW331 View Post
    That works too!...Im in! but I thought this was about getting people and cars to show up at shootout?
    We'll all show up at the shootout and support it too. Run the shootout just like it went last year. That the a helluva good time!!!!!

We'll all show up at the shootout and support it too. Run the shootout just like it went last year. That the a helluva good time!!!!!
    No matter what the rulz are Im going to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    the fastest pass is not the fastest street car .
    Come on Jay.....whats a street car?? Cause whatever you or I say....10 others will say differently.

Quote Originally Posted by JROUTLAW331 View Post
    It is.

If the $$ is too much for you guys to handle, I can surely put it to good use elsewhere.
    You guys want to do some side betting and run one another for some $$ during the qualifier, I have no problems with that. Hell Ill even run up to the tower and announce the Grudge races.

But Im still going ahead with the SCS 2011 Shoot-out (For anyone who wants to show up) Then later on in the year, make the DD Shoot-out happen (SBZ active members only)

Personally, I think there is more of a coolness factor when a smaller, DOT tired car puts it on someone that has to rely on Slicks to get down the track.

Keep em coming.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    That money is gonna cause a problem for the slower guys. My times last year would have put me 5th in last years SCS, but nowhere close enough to hang with the top 3 cars, unless they had huge issues. A guy thats 12th or lower on the ladder is gonna be throwing cash into a deal he has no shot at.
    this...

like i said if 4 or 5 guys... jason W., eric, metcalf maybe 1 or two more all think they are gonna have the fastest cars they can chose to throw in a 100 bucks each to craig and the winner of the shootout takes the pot.

theyve already said its gonna take low 8's to win it. say you have 5 cars that are running 8.50's or better all day and the rest of the quick 16 is low 9's and up its pretty much throwing away 100 bucks. I know if i made it in the quick 16 and was running 9.50's all day. and the time came where i was asked to throw in 100 bucks for the 16 shoot out. i would just go ahead and withdraw, knowing that several low 8 second cars would put me on the trailer first time i line up with one of them

No need to mention me...Im not messing with any of this stuff.
    2014 CTS V-sport
    2006-teen Black CCSB Powerstroke

No matter what, I am gonna show up and run the SCS. Huge props for setting it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Oh ill be there. Just not with the Psycho Donkey. Probably be sporting the Black Cock.

Too many people trying to throw in BS rules. The money was brought up because a select few guys on here are arguing about who has the fastest car. Not who is going to be #1 on the dirty dozen. Why not just all you guys on here that know each other and think you have the fastest car throw in X amount of money and set a date to be at the track and whoever puts up the fastest ET takes home the money? Just leave stangbangerz/dirty dozen/streetcar shootout, out of it.
    Run what ya brung and hope you bring enough. No reason for this to be on street tires as this is to see who has the fastest car, Because i might have to buy some 28 10.50s just to see whats its really got

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    No matter what, I am gonna show up and run the SCS. Huge props for setting it up.
    I will be waiting for you

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    Run what ya brung and hope you bring enough. No reason for this to be on street tires as this is to see who has the fastest car, Because i might have to buy some 28 10.50s just to see whats its really got
    it will probably slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    it will probably slow down.

Got plenty of jets to try so i dont think that will happen plus it has been running on a delay

Thread Information