Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss......

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    Got plenty of jets to try so i dont think that will happen plus it has been running on a delay
    That maybe but if they are working right and its obvious they are, the radial is the faster tire.

Got plenty of jets to try so i dont think that will happen plus it has been running on a delay
    So you gonna keep that turd or what??????
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    All rules suck. How about you guys that think you have the fastest car around show up at the track on a set day, throw X amount of money in a hat, and unleash everything you got...fastest ET wins. I'm talking about...Metcalf, Eric, Mfoss, Jay, Eddie, jimsvt, Shawn, and whoever else that has a fast car that's a local around here that we all know.
    I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.But I do know the fastest car doesnt always win the race.We seen that last year in the shootout.
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Quote Originally Posted by NO SHOT View Post
    I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I will be waiting for you
    You just better not wait too long, it could be over for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be a big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.
    This coming from the "King"? Ha, you are obligated to take on all that call your royalness out!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    This coming from the "King"? Ha, you are obligated to take on all that call your royalness out!
    right,right..... haven't been called out.

right,right..... haven't been called out.
    Do I really need to??
    Bring on the Donkey!!!!
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

Quote Originally Posted by JROUTLAW331 View Post
    Do I really need to??
    Bring on the Donkey!!!!
    I'm busting you regardless.

I'm busting you regardless.
    Bring it cracka

That maybe but if they are working right and its obvious they are, the radial is the faster tire.
    Car dont run to bad for being detuned to run an radials , just think when he decides to turn it up and figures out how to keep the front end down. All by the way then how come you run steam rollers over radials

Car dont run to bad for being detuned to run an radials , just think when he decides to turn it up and figures out how to keep the front end down. All by the way then how come you run steam rollers over radials
    I don't we bought the car that way. We was told it was real fast but it only ran high 10's. So we sold the blower and Hung a turbo off a dump truck on it.

I was going to run radials. Now it seem like I'm going to have a hoosier 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    You just better not wait too long, it could be over for ya.

Everything is for sale for the right price

Everthing is for sale for the right price. Talking alot shit for a guy that had the same setup in his car and was a second slower and 5 mph off pace so we figure the turbo will even things up a bit for you.Never no when you might what to step your game up and buy a fast car.

Nobody said if this is 1/8 or 1/4
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    Nobody said if this is 1/8 or 1/4
    All this talk of them running 8.50 better not be in the 1/8 lol.
    2014 CTS V-sport
    2006-teen Black CCSB Powerstroke

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Since these guys are throwing down some $$ Ill ask....

Do you want the $$ to go to whoever shows up? Or just the money between the guys throwing in. (Not Gambling as that is illegal) Craig & Eric could run for $210. The rest of the Stangs could run for the other $210.

Or do we offer up the $$ at the Street Car Shootout where EVERYONE that makes the drive is allowed??

Im REALLY REALLY wanting to organize Vinny's DD shootout and make that happen. At the same time do the SCS as not everyone drives a Mustang. Im going to get Dave to make up some "Vinny's Dirty Dozen Shoot-out" stickers and Ill also get Plaques made up. (Plaques are cool as they hang proudly on your wall) But we are limited to SBZ members driving Mustangs only!!

Drama or not, the DD has always been the sticker to have on your Mustang and I want to bring that back. Many new members on here have no idea who Vinny is or what he was about. That needs to change. The Bitching, whinny, not posting numbers, DRAMA needs to go away also. We are all grown men, its time to bring back the Dozen like Vinny envisioned it.
    If you guys think Im full of shit, wasting my time and dont plan on posting your numbers, Please tell me ahead of time so I can plan other things.

Thanks,
    Craig, Cincy Speed guy
    I put my money up for sbz dd shootout race. Not going to get involved in all the quibbling.

Everthing is for sale for the right price. Talking alot shit for a guy that had the same setup in his car and was a second slower and 5 mph off pace so we figure the turbo will even things up a bit for you.Never no when you might what to step your game up and buy a fast car.
    Hahahaha ...o.k .Well lets see....My 3250 pound car on 26inch twigs with a 2.02 60ft vs.your 2700 pound car on 29s and your 1.3 60 ft... plus I am 6.3 and 290 pds and ur what 5.5 and 180 pds...hahahaha...you do the math.
    Not to mention I only made 2 test hits with that motor then I drove home.....how many passes have you made with it to get it where it is now????????.....Enough said
    Needless to say... if you want sum ....come get sum...

How bout we put sum side cash on this since your feeling so froggy?????? say $500 for fastest pass??? CALLING YOU OUT BEEYOTCH!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-31-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Thread Information