Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Discuss......

Quote Originally Posted by JROUTLAW331 View Post
    Hahahaha ...o.k .Well lets see....My 3250 pound car on 26inch twigs with a 2.02 60ft vs.your 2700 pound car on 29s and your 1.3 60 ft... plus I am 6.3 and 290 pds and ur what 5.5 and 180 pds...hahahaha...you do the math.
    Not to mention I only made 2 test hits with that motor then I drove home.....how many passes have you made with it to get it where it is now????????.....Enough said
    Needless to say... if you want sum ....come get sum...

How bout we put sum side cash on this since your feeling so froggy?????? say $500 for fastest pass???/
    $500? Damn.

http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    $500? Damn.

Time for him to put his money where his mouth is....
    It wont matter because he will either sell it before the shootout or he will puss out and go boatin instead of showin up!!
    O.k lets say $500 on who finishes higher on the dd list in stead????
    That way if he doesnt make the shootout then he still has a chance
    He should be up for it...after all didnt he win the shootout last year and now he has a new motor.
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-31-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH KIT = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........
    Last edited by fasthawk; 01-31-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........

HAHAHAHA 5.9 huh....on a stool maybe...
    Well put that new bullet in there and top it off with a couple of stages and well line em up and let em eat and see what happens when the dust clears......Hey dont forget to add the weight of Jay in the passenger seat pushin the button!!
    Just know now that Im comming for that plaque you got last year!!!!!!....Well see If you have enough to keep it!!
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-31-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH KIT = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........
    Well put that new bullet in there and top it off with a couple of stages and well line em up and let em eat and see what happens when the dust clears......Hey dont forget to add the weight of Jay in the passenger seat pushin the button!!
    Just know now that Im comming for that plaque you got last year!!!!!!....Well see If you have enough to keep it!!
    Are we doing this at Tristate? I might have a chance against you fast guys there. Because I dont think either one of you have the BALLS to run it out the back door there. LOL
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    Are we doing this at Tristate? I might have a chance against you fast guys there. Because I dont think either one of you have the BALLS to run it out the back door there. LOL
    I would prefer e2o....Im adding another chute but I still may not be able to stop at tristate...lol
    You get your motor back together and running yet?

Fasthawk needs to get his own screen name so I know who Im talkin shit to!!!lol

I would prefer e2o....Im adding another chute but I still may not be able to stop at tristate...lol
    You get your motor back together and running yet?

Fasthawk needs to get his own screen name so I know who Im talkin shit to!!!lol
    big words from a guy who's never been down the drag strip.

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    big words from a guy who's never been down the drag strip.
    HAHAHAHA....Ive been drag racing since youve been on your mamas tit.
    Hell where were you 10 years ago when I was running edgewater with my 20 pd procharger??????
    I had on of the first superchargerd mustangs in cincinnati and you were no where to be found
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-31-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Did you not try this before with a certain falcon, refresh my memory on what happen

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post

Did you not try this before with a certain falcon, refresh my memory on what happen
    Hahahahahaha....u got me there...
    Well we lined em up and hit it and I blew tires off and he said c-ya and it was nothin but falcon tailights......Bad memories!!!

Hahahahahaha....u got me there...
    Well we lined em up and hit it and I blew tires off and he said c-ya and it was nothin but falcon tailights......Bad memories!!!
    I thought i remembered it that way but was just checking

HAHAHAHA....Ive been drag racing since youve been on your mamas tit.
    Hell where were you 10 years ago when I was running edgewater with my 20 pd procharger??????
    I had on of the first superchargerd mustangs in cincinnati and you were no where to be found
    well if you want to dig through the archives you'll find 10yrs ago me calling your car out with my scca road race car and bald Paul and Craig showed up but you sir ate the cheese. BTW Paul cheated

well if you want to dig through the archives you'll find 10yrs ago me calling your car out with my scca road race car and bald Paul and Craig showed up but you sir ate the cheese. BTW Paul cheated
    If you lost to paul you wanted no part of jroutlaw331 car

If you lost to paul you wanted no part of jroutlaw331 car
    That wasn't the race.

NEGATIVE ghost rider!!.....I rememmber you whinning and cryin like a lil bitch when I got on it leaving tristate on the back road but you NEVER called me out.
    I drove that car to middletown SEVERAL times and hung out at whitecastles and you were no where to be found....Hell I got so bored up there listening to all the kiddie crap that I even tryed to race sum corvette with twins on it and he didnt want any either....Most fun I had up there was some guys following me all the way back home because they didnt believe that I drove it up there from colerain w/o a trailor.
    I remember the old colerain crew driving ALL our cars up there and finding nothing but a bunch of kids running there mouths but nobody wanting to race....typical!!!
    Last edited by JROUTLAW331; 01-31-2011 at 09:14 PM.

I thought i remembered it that way but was just checking
    Why you gotta be playin with my emotions like that???

Why you gotta be playin with my emotions like that???
    All in good fun

All in good fun
    Its cool...those were good times....I think if I rememmber correctly when me and Jimmy raced it was comming back from a middletown trip and we all got with it comming up 27....And Vinny was riding with me at the time filming

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    Too many people trying to throw in BS rules. The money was brought up because a select few guys on here are arguing about who has the fastest car. Not who is going to be #1 on the dirty dozen. Why not just all you guys on here that know each other and think you have the fastest car throw in X amount of money and set a date to be at the track and whoever puts up the fastest ET takes home the money? Just leave stangbangerz/dirty dozen/streetcar shootout, out of it.
    Aren't all the people that are going to be there stangbangerz in their street cars? So, theoretically they are all dd contenders right?

Quote Originally Posted by NO SHOT View Post
    I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.But I do know the fastest car doesnt always win the race.We seen that last year in the shootout.
    Agreed.

How much does e20 want to rent the track. What if we rented on a sunday and actually got some prep down? It'd be nice to have a surface to run on around here for once.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Thread Information