Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corvette Z06 rude awakening

Corvette Z06 rude awakening

I was out last night testing my theory of my electrical issue when up beside me came this Corvette. I was currently at a stop light at that time and of course he pulled up revving his engine. So of course I was excited to except his invitation with everything seeming to be Ok with my recent repair. Well of course the next step was to show him that this wasn't just another ordinary Mustang Gt, the green light hit and it was on. Dumping the clutch at about 2700 RPM's the Stang took the hole shot, looking in the rearview he did not have a chance to the next stop light. Once he arrived he gave me a thumbs up and shook his head as if he didn't expect it.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Nice kill!!!

Congrats but you know that no LSX powered car can be taken by a Ford.
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

I must completely disagree, I can't believe you would even say such a thing, shame on you for trying to take away such a great event.. LOL

You're such an idiot....streetracing is illegal and you could've killed someone. Lol. Just kidding!! I'm waiting for those kinda people to chime in. Good kill man!!

Believe me when I tell you I deffinitely considered not to even think about it but my teenage characteristics took over my adult being. Afterward I did think the same thing about a possible incident. It was fun though and no one got hurt so it is all good.

I've absolutely crushed z06 vetts down here in springboro and center illegal area. Had a guy roll up on me in a new one last year and had the nuts to tell me it was a z06. I replied "what's that mean". He says u will find out. Lol. He says want to go from a roll or a stop. I said doesn't matter I'm sure u will beat me but we wil give it a shot. His wife looks over and gives me a wave as if to say bye bye. I let him get out a couple cars then reel him in and say to his wife out the window "are we racing yet". I the procede to hit 130mph on 741 and put 20 cars on him. We get to the light and neither of them will even look at me. The windows still down and I yell at him "bro I have a big cam and exhaust. He gives me the bird and speeds off when the light turns. I bet he doesn't try that again. I honestly felt bad for his wife. The old midlife crisis car failed.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    I've absolutely crushed z06 vetts down here in springboro and center illegal area. Had a guy roll up on me in a new one last year and had the nuts to tell me it was a z06. I replied "what's that mean". He says u will find out. Lol. He says want to go from a roll or a stop. I said doesn't matter I'm sure u will beat me but we wil give it a shot. His wife looks over and gives me a wave as if to say bye bye. I let him get out a couple cars then reel him in and say to his wife out the window "are we racing yet". I the procede to hit 130mph on 741 and put 20 cars on him. We get to the light and neither of them will even look at me. The windows still down and I yell at him "bro I have a big cam and exhaust. He gives me the bird and speeds off when the light turns. I bet he doesn't try that again. I honestly felt bad for his wife. The old midlife crisis car failed.
    Now that's funny right there! I don't care who ya are!!!!

You should have asked her out when they wouldn't look at you. That would have been the grande finale!!!

I just dont get what he was thinking. My car lopes so bad at idle that it shakes the cars beside me. I bet 8k rpms sounded great to him while i was ripping his new paint off. I really felt bad for his wife. It had to be a very quiet ride home. My wife woulda gave the guy the thumbs up if he beat my car and she was with me. Right after she scooped the crap out of her pants.

re

Good thing is wasn't me in my ZO6

Flyin2jz

741 @ 130 damb I get nervous going 10 mph over the speed limit down in springboro. LOL........ They gave me a ticket once on 741 for going to slow I was like WTF you got to be kidding.
    1990 Thunderbird SC 9.72 @142.2 FOR SALE
    1999 Ford Lightning 12.90 @113
    2003 Z06 Vette

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...er_boost-1.gif

Why is it a good thing it wasn't you in your Z06, what difference do you think it would have made? Be descriptive now for all of our viewers...

He prolly would have walked me like the other one did.

Most Z06 owners have no idea how to drive them.... He prob didnt turn the tcs off.. good kill anyway!!

One way to find out...

If i still had mine. There is no doubt!

Lmao, Vette owners think its end all be all.

Don't do alot if street racing anymore. To much to lose.

Aka I'm too old. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cobrajoe View Post
    Lmao, Vette owners think its end all be all.
    They are Pretty fast. Can handle tons of power. I give credit where it's due.

Can not say that a stock Z06 is not a fast street car from the factory. What do they make at the crank, like 405HP and who knows how much torque? All that I can say is that I am nearly putting that down at the rear wheel then just add 150HP shot of NOS and then what do I have?

Thread Information