Thread: Dirty Dozen @ NMRA Columbus and BG.

Dirty Dozen @ NMRA Columbus and BG.

One of the bangerz asked about running NMRA Columbus and having his times count in the dozen.

Craigs pointed out in the past when Vinny was with us, a lot of bangerz would get together for the NMRA Columbus and BG events.

Vinny mimicked the dozen off of True Street, but your welcome to run any class. We used to have some epic camping going on and just an all around good time at these events. (Don't worry, the videos usually disappear).

So, if you want to come out to one of the last 2 NMRA events, there will be a few bangerz there for sure, and hopefully more will join in.

Your times will count for the dozen. It's a great time, and you'll get to run at a couple of well prepped tracks. So, schedule a room, come camping time, and get after it! Maybe Stangbangerz can own a couple other towns in September!!!!

You must still be a participating member here, and you still need to attend a cruise.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

If I can get my mark running faster I plan to run true street in Col and watch in Bg. I would like to meet up with sberz and have a cold drink or 5

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    If I can get my mark running faster I plan to run true street in Col and watch in Bg. I would like to meet up with sberz and have a cold drink or 5
    thats the way to do it!!!
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

As long as I find some drag radials by then i will be there to run true street. I'm going early sat morning and staying sat night. It would be cool if we all camped in the same area. I'm not going to have a truck or trailer, just my car and a tent.

What are the dates for both events, I would like to attend and meet some other SBangerz?
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

I'd like to come to Nat trail, but I have such a hard time leaving the bike home and being a spectator lol....
    Times not wasted if your wasted all the time

89 GT, just getting started with this lil whore!
    2006 GSXR 1000, new bike in the works
    2002 Hayabusa, a.k.a. The Punisher!!!
    2003 GSXR 600 a.k.a Her bike...
    Bootleg Racing

STUPIDITY....... "The human species is the only species that allows its IDIOTS to live a full life." Billy Blake
    06 GT
    87 LX (shake down) Painted by Plated

Jeff

I live like 15min from the trails i will be there. Trying to get the car together now. Its being painted today. All i have to do is clean up some wireing and run the fuel & tranny lines. Then off to the dyno time...

If I can get tags and insurance, I plan on taking the GT and running True Street.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

So you kept it I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    So you kept it I take it?
    I still have it, yes. Do I want to get rid of it, Yes. If I cannot sell it for what Im asking, will I paint it, YES.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information