Thread: Trade Mishimoto Rad for your OEM

Trade Mishimoto Rad for your OEM

I have a basically brand new Mishimoto Radiator that has 3 or 4 dyno pulls on it, i need an OEM one because this is too thick and was making my turbo piping melt my fan. I am looking for someone to trade me a nice OEM radiator and $100 bucks. This radiator is basically brand new and this is a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Aweasel View Post
    Kudos to the guy who makes a street monster with the least money invested, knowledge and motivation are a powerful tool...bleh to the guy who rolls in to the speed shop, swipes his credit card based on what the expert says and rolls out bragging about his numbers.

What does it fit? Fox? I have a stock one sitting in my garage.....

It would be for a 99-04.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

^^^^^ What he said

Kudos to the guy who makes a street monster with the least money invested, knowledge and motivation are a powerful tool...bleh to the guy who rolls in to the speed shop, swipes his credit card based on what the expert says and rolls out bragging about his numbers.

Anyone? I really need an OEM radiator

Sold on Corral

Thread Information