Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS/WTT: 91 Mustang LX 5.0 5 Speed w/49k Miles

FS/WTT: 91 Mustang LX 5.0 5 Speed w/49k Miles

Up for sale or trade. 91 Mustang LX 5.0 5 speed. Maroon exterior in great shape. Only flaw is the rear hatch has started to rust like typical Fox Body Mustangs do. Small bubbles, no rust ANYWHERE else. A $100 hatch and you have a perfect car. You could eat off the bottom of this car. Small paint fade on bumpers but not bad. Black/Gray Interior is in great shape. AC and Smog Pump have been disconnected but are still mounted. Car has 49k original miles and I have the Autocheck(Ebay) to prove it. Car has sat outside a majority of its life though and the Rear Quarter window trim shows it. Not HORRIBLE, but they show their age. I planned on refinishing them before the car leaves my possession. Car runs great and I would trust it to drive anywhere. I just get bored very easily and really want another 94+ Mustang GT/Cobra. Must be a 5 speed if you have a trade. I have many more pictures of it at every angle or if you have any questions feel free to ask. $7000 OBO or Trade for 94+ GT/Cobra or ??? Before anyone makes any comments on the price, do your research first please.

Yes the price was raised back up, car I was after sold. Not really pressed on selling it so Im no longer giving it away. Low mile Fox's with clean titles are getting pretty rare. If the right offer comes along so be it.

Cobra Intake Manifold
    70mm Throttle Body
    Wolverine Cam (Similar specs to Ford E Cam)
    ARP Hardware For Top End
    Solid Motor Mounts
    MSD Coil, 6AL, 2 Step, RPM Activated Switch(For the Autometer Mini Shift Light)
    MSD Plug Wires
    Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
    K&N Filter in Stock Airbox
    Underdrive Pulleys
    Pro-Form Electric Fan with Adjustable Thermoswitch
    180 Degree Thermostat
    UPR Radiator Cover
    BBK Longtube Headers
    BBK X Pipe
    Flomaster Catback Exhaust
    Southside Lower Control Arms
    Full Length Welded in Subframe Connectors
    Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars
    Full Autometer Gauge Cluster(Speedo, Tach, Fuel Level, Oil Press, Water Temp, Volts) Autometer Mini Shift Light
    Aluminum Clutch Quadrant
    MM Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
    Pro 5.0 Shifter w/ FRPP Cobra Shift Knob or Can Swap it out for a Hurst Shifter w/ Plate and White Hurst Shift Ball
    Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
    JVC Cd player
    10" Bazooka Tube Mounted in hatch
    17x9 03-04 Chrome Cobra Replicas with 245/45/17 Tires in Great Shape, Chrome bubbling on one wheel.

Only rust on the entire car.

Exhaust-(Pony's are long gone)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndsRiXY7gWA
    Last edited by chris91; 10-13-2011 at 12:49 AM.
    2011 Black on Black GT

2011 Black on Black GT

It's a very clean car I've seen it many times, it runs really well sound really good and Chris babies the thing if he'd rip into it he might keep it lol glws

I feel guilty when I do rip on it though. lol Shes just a lil baby! hah Oh and that isnt rust on the back, I just ran outta diapers for it. :P Now lets hear some offers folks. And not those types of offers that drop off the face of the world after we made the deal. Had quite a few of those in my years and thats just flat out annoying.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Brad you just talk your woman into buyin it. You have some nice parts for it!
    2011 Black on Black GT

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    I feel guilty when I do rip on it though. lol Shes just a lil baby! hah Oh and that isnt rust on the back, I just ran outta diapers for it. :P Now lets hear some offers folks. And not those types of offers that drop off the face of the world after we made the deal. Had quite a few of those in my years and thats just flat out annoying.

Just drop the hammer on the thing geesh lol and I would talk the misses into it if i hadnt just dropped about 4k on mine to get it about paid off.....

Oh I do now and again. Just dont thrash on it. Want it to sell, dont want it to blow!
    2011 Black on Black GT

Oh I do now and again. Just dont thrash on it. Want it to sell, dont want it to blow!

wuss....... lol

Guess the car is a ragged out POS according to some people. What those people don't know is their dead wrong. Want to talk shit about my car, come see it and Ill help you put your foot in your mouth.

Also, according to the carfax my car has only been driven 6k miles since 2004. Car was never titled until 96 either. Meaning it sat in a showroom until then more than likely.

Oh and hasn't had mass amounts of parts thrown on it and beat to death. But yeah...
    Last edited by chris91; 10-13-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Nice car man. You sound bitter. Did you have another deal bail or try to screw you over?

Nope, not bitter one bit. Im used to this shit. Ive heard a few things from a few people is all. And someones blatant comments at my car is obvious. I mean how many other 40k mile Mustangs are on this forum?
    2011 Black on Black GT

Nice clean low mile LX GLWS or trade I thought my 92 GT had low miles just turning 81k this year.
    2001 Cobra Sold

1992 Mustang GT 80k M.I. couple bolt on's.

Thank you! Trade for that Cobra! Ill throw in a NICE handgun too.
    2011 Black on Black GT

My 89 has 6900 miles stick that it your tailpipe Chris lol dude this selling trading cars is gonna give u a stroke or something

HAHA, 6900 +150000. I dont know why people think Im getting worked up. This shit amuses me.
    2011 Black on Black GT

I would take this fox over the other low mileage fox on here right now.
    If I'm spending over 15k for a fox, it better have a dart iron eagle and forced induction.

Good luck with your sale.

John

Hey thanks. Yeah plus with a car that modded you never know what you're getting into. This car has the basics.

Guess the car is a ragged out POS according to some people. What those people don't know is their dead wrong. Want to talk shit about my car, come see it and Ill help you put your foot in your mouth.

Also, according to the carfax my car has only been driven 6k miles since 2004. Car was never titled until 96 either. Meaning it sat in a showroom until then more than likely.

Oh and hasn't had mass amounts of parts thrown on it and beat to death. But yeah...
    Who was ragging on your ride man?

Quite a few people, they know who they are. Sad really, they can have nice things themselves so they cant see someone else having the same... Grown ass biotchs spreading rumors... Only major thing wrong with it is the Hatch. I have sourced a Rust FREE 79 Hatch and know a guy thatll paint it for cheap. Then you have the minor paint fade on the very top of the fenders and rear bumper, If I get painted, the price will go up considerably just like the other low mile Fox's. Already have the word into my body man, we will see.......
    Last edited by chris91; 10-14-2011 at 03:59 AM.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Installed a Mini Starter yesterday. Old one decided it had enough of the heat from the Longtubes. Mini Starter is a decent bit away from them now so no more of that problem. Still for sale or trade!
    2011 Black on Black GT

Thread Information