Quote Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
imo why not let the list govern itself. if the members/racers see someone they dont think belongs let them point it out.

IMO the list was originally something fun and cool to have a friendly competition and show off some of the fastest mustangs in the tri-state. Vinny was a working class cool ass racer and if someone had to work 6 days a week 52 weeks a year to support their familys and couldnt make it out in their sponsored magazine featured race car every weekend. but bullshitted in the garage with other mustang enthusiasts/ members of this site, had his car tuned at and supported local speed shops that support this site, made it out one day a month to go race and have fun etc. I'm pretty damn sure he'd be on the list. And not having enough posts to be on the list what a joke. Just because you post on an internet forum while you sit around all day at your desk job doesnt make you any better than maybe someone who doesnt have a fancy laptop and wireless internet, maybe some racers post up when they get a chance to use the computer at a friends house or library, but still spend countless late nights in the garage with more members of this site than other who "make the list"

just a bunch of drama and BS if you ask me. turning something fun into some strict ass retarded rule filled bullshit.

you cant get around the fact that almost none of the "fast" guys even bother posting up for the dozen anymore. Why do you think that is Terry?
why are you asking me, i don't control the times?

His rules are what I posted. Not mine. And Vinny was actually pretty strict when it came to the rules. whether it be the dozen, threatening people, just being an asshole, etc..

The only problem that ever arrises on the list is with people that aren't included by "Vinny's rules".

I 100% think Jeff should be on the list. But, the car just came out after not being ran at all this year. And has not been on the street yet. It simply needs to do some kind of a cruise and he'll be on.

Jeff is one of the oldest members like myself and I consider Jeff a friend. You can't just run a number in a car that has never been out on the street and say it's a street car. That's why Vinny made the rules he did.

He specifically said it needs to prove itself at least once, if not 2 times per year.

VINNY SAID IT, not me.