Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who plans on making the DD for 2012

I have a few plans for this years build, should be interesting.

Well. I am hoping a 76mm will put me on the list. We will see. Lol

im hoping my 67mm gets me close but if my car doesnt pick up some power when i have the converter fixed id say im dead in the water
    2001 GT 281cid 2v,single 7875 turbo,703whp/701wtq on corn 9.87@148.08

2011 Saleen 302 SC - 2.3 Whipple,jba xpipe,mgw shifter,frpp cai, Steeda Lower Control arms, akrapovic catback 535whp/465rwtq 11.33@121 1.6 60ft

2002 Ford F350 quad cab 7.3 PSD Bullydog bw/bb turbo, edge boost fooler+ programmer,exhaust,cai-tow pig

^I think if you dont have a cap and wires on there, you are dead in the water^
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

Quote Originally Posted by firestang70 View Post
    ^I think if you dont have a cap and wires on there, you are dead in the water^
    that pic was taken early in the assembly stage its running and driving now

2011 Saleen 302 SC - 2.3 Whipple,jba xpipe,mgw shifter,frpp cai, Steeda Lower Control arms, akrapovic catback 535whp/465rwtq 11.33@121 1.6 60ft

2002 Ford F350 quad cab 7.3 PSD Bullydog bw/bb turbo, edge boost fooler+ programmer,exhaust,cai-tow pig

yuuuupppppppppppp!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    im hoping my 67mm gets me close but if my car doesnt pick up some power when i have the converter fixed id say im dead in the water
    yeah probably better by a better converter tightass,not a CKS special.im gonna try to get back on this list this year.but i was 7th in 2010 and have not changed anything.only thing im gonna do is turn up the boost to the max it will go with my stock p heads which is 14# when i get my controller on it. most its made up to now is 10.5# off wastegate.i may not even make the list,but its fun anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tmotorsports View Post
    yeah probably better by a better converter tightass,not a CKS special.im gonna try to get back on this list this year.but i was 7th in 2010 and have not changed anything.only thing im gonna do is turn up the boost to the max it will go with my stock p heads which is 14# when i get my controller on it. most its made up to now is 10.5# off wastegate.i may not even make the list,but its fun anyway.
    You still have the fairmont??
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Quote Originally Posted by NO SHOT View Post
    You still have the fairmont??
    No I wish I did I miss it.ive been racing my 1991 mustang GT Ive owned for 18 years.Its back with purple flames.i had it at tri-state at the 2010 fall street car shootout.
    trying to get my life more organized and adopting kids and having grandkids.if not for that id have kept the fairmont or be building another one.I still may someday

HERES SOME PICS
    Attached Images Attached Images

make sure you go to the events or you wont be on the list even if you have been a member for 7yrs and post alot on the site. It means nothing. Racing at the track with fellow members doesnt mean anything either.
    2009 #5 on the dozen
    2010 not qualified
    2011 not qualified
    Na 347 fox body

Quote Originally Posted by tmotorsports View Post
    dont be mad that my car made just as much power as yours with a smaller turbo and blowing at least 100rwhp thru the converter lol. Yours is a hell of alot better looking though! I cant wait for CK to say something about that shifter after selling me a junk converter as brand new

you aint gonna do nothing the same way u took it on the cam. lmao

I'm try and make it prolly won't be close but I will give it hell

Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    dont be mad that my car made just as much power as yours with a smaller turbo and blowing at least 100rwhp thru the converter lol. Yours is a hell of alot better looking though! I cant wait for CK to say something about that shifter after selling me a junk converter as brand new
    Go back to sleep ratchet.you have aluminum heads.I have a STOCK besides cam.god only knows how many miles on it GT40P mountaineer motor.never dynoed it with smaller turbo on it just raced it went 10.80 126 mph at NMRA world finals in the fairmont in 2008.had it dynoed when put the same powerplant in my mustang thats been together since plated (chris) put it in a coupe i sold him and bought back in like 2005 just changed turbo kit to a on3 with the Mp76MM and it made 438rwhp and 500 TQ on the max it will take 14#boost.ive never ran it at track with 14#.most its made is 10.5# off waste gate and has went 11.17 119mph with a 1.47 60ft.so i can tell you brother.i love ya but im not mad.NOR SCARED especially at the track.

Everyone hopes to make the list but I don't know if I will or not... just don't seem like my luck is with me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    make sure you go to the events or you wont be on the list even if you have been a member for 7yrs and post alot on the site. It means nothing. Racing at the track with fellow members doesnt mean anything either.
    LOL, Well said, Well said
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

Yeah but it does mean something when your still looking at there taillights...

Hey, some of the rules have become optional, so there might be hope!

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    Hey, some of the rules have become optional, so there might be hope!
    Sweet, loooking more and more like our federal government!!!! Lets just hope we dont get a few really fast cars and a bunch of chasers then kill the dozen like Real, Pure sreet though.
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

Thread Information