Thread: 94 mustang GT 5.0 5 speed

94 mustang GT 5.0 5 speed

I have for sale a 94 Mustang GT, 5.0 5 speed, has 176,000 miles, black leather, car needs tlc great project, runs and drives good, trans popped out of second gear once, but not again, no idea whats with that, very clean under car, rust on driver rear wheel well lip a little, not sure why because the rest of the car is extremely clean, has cold air intake and supposed to have 3:73 gear..

I bought it to use drivetrain to put in a rolling chassis I had but sold chassis to a friend, I will be parting car if it don't sell, but for now offering it whole... worth good money in parts....

2500.00 obo cash deal, no games, I knwow hta it's worth in parts, will take serious offers, come with cash lets talk, if you don;t have the cash don't bother..I hate to part out a clean car but I will if it dont sell...

440 476 4114

94 331/Novi Cobra 443 RWHP

92 5.0 5 speed Feature car SOLD

Where is this car located @?
    04' SVT ZX5 Focus
    11' Fusion sport
    98' Ram Sport
    91' LX Hatch
    03' Kaw 250R
    66' F-100

i hate to say this but how many cars and rollers have you listed? i thought there was a getting banned limit. you have been a member less then a year and most of your post is stuff for sale. i honestly careless but i dont understand how rules only apply for some and not others. free bump for ya anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by 700hp04mystic View Post
    i hate to say this but how many cars and rollers have you listed? i thought there was a getting banned limit. you have been a member less then a year and most of your post is stuff for sale. i honestly careless but i dont understand how rules only apply for some and not others. free bump for ya anyway...
    Well, I see it as helping the community, I post on many other things as I have time and interest in them, I spread very thin with work, Mustangs, and posting ob boards as well as being on boating boards too, I would sit here and post more if the time was thgere, I am probably 20 different boating and Mustang boards, and a few diesel ones, so its hard to post a lot in general... I am full of knowledge and contribute as I can find the time to..

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    Where is this car located @?
    Cleveland, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by 700hp04mystic View Post
    As far as being here less then a year... only this user name, my old name got messed upo back when my email changed and it would not accept yahoo... I had more posts and time then, been here for 3-4 years overall, so actually I am not new....

Quote Originally Posted by full force View Post
    Well, I see it as helping the community, I post on many other things as I have time and interest in them, I spread very thin with work, Mustangs, and posting ob boards as well as being on boating boards too, I would sit here and post more if the time was thgere, I am probably 20 different boating and Mustang boards, and a few diesel ones, so its hard to post a lot in general... I am full of knowledge and contribute as I can find the time to..
    well that was the same argument that i had and was quickly told to STOP posting so many damn vehicles or id be banned regardless. Youve obviously slipped thru the cracks but I wouldnt continue to push the envelope if you like being here.
    Last edited by blown96cobra; 04-27-2012 at 08:50 AM.
    2001 GT 281cid 2v,single 7875 turbo,703whp/701wtq on corn 9.87@148.08

2011 Saleen 302 SC - 2.3 Whipple,jba xpipe,mgw shifter,frpp cai, Steeda Lower Control arms, akrapovic catback 535whp/465rwtq 11.33@121 1.6 60ft

2002 Ford F350 quad cab 7.3 PSD Bullydog bw/bb turbo, edge boost fooler+ programmer,exhaust,cai-tow pig

i have the same car 94 gt 5speed, front frame and shock towers are gone rusted all the way through, its a parts car now, but good luck

What's your with the tattle tales?? Lol

x2 rob.........

its not tatling, i just dont see why we get our asses jumped and then others just get by with it and have had way more for sale adds.

This is the CLASSIFIEDS forum. It is meant for people selling parts/cars or looking for parts/cars. Serious inquiries about the item(s) for sale are fine and acceptable. THERE IS NO NEED TO BICKER IN THESE FORUMS OR ADD DEGRADING, OFFENSIVE OR JUST PLAIN RUDE COMMENTS. THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS FOR THAT.

I've noticed there have been a few threads in the classifieds section with replies that are really unnecessary. This is a great local resource to buy and sell. Please understand by adding unneccessary comments you could potentially be warding off a sale. The guidelines are very simple:

1) somebody posts something for sale
    2) if you're interested in what they have, contact should be made
    3) if you're not interested, fuggetaboutit, move on, or take it somewhere else.

Most of all just quit. "blah blah blah its not fair." Just leave the guy alone. Let those who operate the site worry about it and mind your own business. If you have a complaint put it in the RANT section and stay out of this guys thread. He's just trying to sell a car. I'm sure you wouldn't mind if this was a car you were interested in.
    Last edited by Camaro86SHOCKER; 04-27-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    Justin
    1995 302 5-speed GT Red Coupe
    1986 355 6-speed Z28 Green Coupe
    1990 305 4-auto Iroc-Z Red Vert
    2006 6.0 Power Stroke FX4

F.O.M.F. Racing

Is the car driveable to cincy or would it need trailered? Either way im interested just need to make plans. Pm me your phone # before you get banned. For what its worth i could care less how many cars or parts you sell.
    Last edited by thecollector; 04-27-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    04' SVT ZX5 Focus
    11' Fusion sport
    98' Ram Sport
    91' LX Hatch
    03' Kaw 250R
    66' F-100

440-476-4114 Tim

I never thgought about the limit, is that a limit of what you actually sell or offer to sell? it's fine if I can't list cars... I don't always sell em whole, but this is a decent car so I thought I would give the community shot at fixin it up..sorry for breaking rules... Tim

Quote Originally Posted by full force View Post
    440-476-4114 Tim

I never thgought about the limit, is that a limit of what you actually sell or offer to sell? it's fine if I can't list cars... I don't always sell em whole, but this is a decent car so I thought I would give the community shot at fixin it up..sorry for breaking rules... Tim
    PM sent for being a good sport.

If you want to part it out please contact me I'm interested in some parts off it.
    94 Mustang GT (Teal)
    95 Ford Lightning (Black)

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it, Has to come through me."

Do you still have this, pics are gone, and been away from the boards for the past two months
    Finally got a new addition!!!
    86' SVO with 5.0 swap
    Two black lines on the ground behind me

Thread Information