Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    This thread is for e.t.s
    For real? Come on Terry. I dont know you nor have I ever met you so there for I have no opinion of you. But what just happened made you look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post
    Updated list

bennyboy is listed as awaiting qualification. It will be up to Me, the Admins, and the Mods if he will be on the list.

The post count is low, and the majority are in the f/s section other than about 3, technically the for sale section is off limits under 100 posts as well. The mods / admins will have to look into that.

For now

So let me get this straight a person who has been a member since 2009, nearly 3 years. Been to multiple street car shootouts to watch, a few cruise ins, and has met a lot of the members on here at the track has to get the OK to get on the list, because some one with a higher post count bitched. That's plain out bullshit right there. Just cause a person doesn't have a huge post count they have to get a OK. So say a new person gets on here is at every cruise in and all that jazz but has 3 post are they not allowed? Good method of attracting new members to wanna participate in the dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Alsept View Post
    So let me get this straight a person who has been a member since 2009, nearly 3 years. Been to multiple street car shootouts to watch, a few cruise ins, and has met a lot of the members on here at the track has to get the OK to get on the list, because some one with a higher post count bitched. That's plain out bullshit right there. Just cause a person doesn't have a huge post count they have to get a OK. So say a new person gets on here is at every cruise in and all that jazz but has 3 post are they not allowed? Good method of attracting new members to wanna participate in the dozen.
    The answer is yes. The Stangbangerz.com Dirty Dozen List is for Participating members of Stangbangerz.com.

There is not a hard and fast rule on post count. But some effort needs to be put forth.

It is about hanging out with members at events / gatherings, and on the forums. Stangbangerz.com is after all a website.

This is the typical thing that happens each and every year at the end of the year.

Take 5 minutes once a week, once every 2 weeks to get involved on the forums. It is not asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Alsept View Post
    Its ok,I have a f.ing name. And at this point since you seam to be his REALLY good cheerleader. Take me off this motherfucker and put Benny up there. Ill never post on the dozen again. I did what I came to do this year on my own.
    Last edited by beefcake; 11-12-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: f word
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

Originally Posted by vinny5oh
    Here ya go.....

Also, you can expect things to shake out at the end of this season to level the street-car vs race-car issue. We're going to pick a test and tune day at the end of the season, have all potential dozen members meet at a set location and DRIVE to the track and make passes. This will weed out the 5 gallon fuel cell race cars, prove their street credibility as well as keep the list local. If you can't make a test and tune session around here then you aren't local. We may recquire that all dozen list members attend the fall cruise-in as well to once again prove their street creds as well as their involvement with this site. We don't need one-post-wonders claiming to be a SBZ member, making the cut and leaving somebody off the list with more of a street car and more time on this site.

So with that, I'll start the first round.
    "His car isn't really a street car" is something I hear a lot. Problem is, everybody's opinion on what a true street car is will be different. As the rules sit right now, a street car is defined as having license, tags and insurance. I made it this way only to parallel the NMRA Wild Street definition. This is probably the toughest one to call so making these cars come out on the street to stay on the list will make things more fair in my opinion. This can be accomplished by requiring the cars to drive to the track at least once and/or showing up at our big cruise-ins.

Remember kids, this is for fun, bragging rights and a decal....nothing more. No big money prizes, no sponsorship deals, no trophies....just some good ole boys bringing out their cars and putting a beating on 1320 feet of tarmac!

Thanks for reading[/b]

This was Vinnys idea and we are going to respect him by keeping his rules and try and keep this simple....

-A Participating member of Stangbangerz.
    **That means, you show up to SBZ events and get-togethers.

**AND**

**you are an active member on Stangbangerz forums (posting 100 things for sale is NOT an active member)

-Runs must be made at a local T&T at Edgewater, Kil-Kare or Tri-State with fellow SBZ members witnessing them (these are our local tracks)

-A Ford-powered Mustang/Capri with insurance, tags and registration matching the car. Pump gas, race gas, slicks, radials, whatever... But exhaust must run through a muffler of some sort. Turbos do NOT count as mufflers.

-Owner may have help building his/her car, but they, the OWNER will race it. No hired shoes to race for them.

-If fail to post up that you broke to deliberately stay on the list, you are off...PERMANENTLY.

-If you break, blow up, change combo, your off the list till you re-run the car. All times before are void. Your new best will be your qualifying number. No "one hit" wonders.
    *Broke is: Something happened and you cannot make another run (or drive it home).[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    Its ok,I have a f.ing name. And at this point since you seam to be his REALLY good cheerleader. Take me off this motherfucker and put Benny up there. Ill never post on the dozen again. I did what I came to do this year on my own.
    I like the other sticker you have on your car.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

You know, you couldn't have said it any better, it's posts like this that always remind me of Vinny.
    This seems to be your signature line Terry.

And stop bringing up the fact that you drove your car to the track, it's old news.
    ~Carl

Quote Originally Posted by usafstang View Post
    This seems to be your signature line Terry.

And stop bringing up the fact that you drove your car to the track, it's old news.
    I'm human like everyone else. Natural instinct takes over and sometimes a reminder is needed.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

I know of one car on the list that BROKE in BG that didn't post that they had ... Doesn't that mean they are PERMANENTLY off the list ???

Just wondering ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I'm human like everyone else. Natural instinct takes over and sometimes a reminder is needed.
    Man you are full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    I know of one car on the list that BROKE BY that didn't post that they had ... Doesn't that mean they are PERMANENTLY off the list ???

Just wondering ...
    If they purposely did not post up that they broke, then YES.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

I know of one car on the list that BROKE in BG that didn't post that they had ... Doesn't that mean they are PERMANENTLY off the list ???

Just wondering ...
    Depends on post count and event participation apparently

vinny would be bitch slappin all of you with all do respect this was for shit an giggles not not crackheads fighting over the next hit........ he wouldn't want it like this.oh benny im going to kick your ass all the way down rt28 you no postin non stangbanger you
    Last edited by plated; 11-12-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plated View Post
    vinny would be bitch slappin all of you with all do respect this was for shit an giggles not not crackheads fighting over the next hit........ he wouldn't want it like this.oh benny im going to kick your ass all the way down rt28 you no postin non stangbanger you
    lol,

stickers are stripped, i'll probably be calling you soon on that touch up
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

lol,

stickers are stripped, i'll probably be calling you soon on that touch up
    thank god i hate them stickers more than craig not a problem brotha

Just wondering ...
    There were only a couple of us on the list that were in BG and I don't recall anyone breaking.

Unless your referring to me choosing not to run my car. My logs showed the driver bank 1/2 point leaner (11.7 vs 11.2) than the passenger so I chose not to run it til we could verify everything.

One of the injector wires was loose, so the car was leaner on the driver bank, pulling timing.

The car ran a 9.37 @ 147 on that run, which was the time i posted on the list. One of the injector wires was loose which had the driver bank running leaner than the passenger and pulling timing. It should have been pulling 151 mph there.

9.3's @ 147 ain't broke.
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    Not really sure why you are all sour. I mean there are a handfull of cars that didnt post their times, with that being said you wouldnt have came close anyhow. I mean, these places people hold on the dozen are simply the places of the ones that posted. Know what I mean?

Im picking up what your throwing down. now I do know why all the big number cars dont post up though.
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

There were only a couple of us on the list that were in BG and I don't recall anyone breaking.

Unless your referring to me choosing not to run my car. My logs showed the driver bank 1/2 point leaner (11.7 vs 11.2) than the passenger so I chose not to run it til we could verify everything.

One of the injector wires was loose, so the car was leaner on the driver bank, pulling timing.

The car ran a 9.37 @ 147 on that run, which was the time i posted on the list. One of the injector wires was loose which had the driver bank running leaner than the passenger and pulling timing. It should have been pulling 151 mph there.

9.3's @ 147 ain't broke.
    I never mentioned Any names, But if you feel a need to defend yourself feel free ...

LMAO
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

This bullshit is exactly why myself and others, when we have running cars, never participate in The Dozen. The season always starts off good then in the last few weeks people get their g-strings caught in their feminine parts... they get all red and irritated... chaffing occurs... and we end up with all these bleeding vaginas getting all pissy with one another.
    Last person to wheelie INSIDE of Dayton Performance

I never mentioned Any names, But if you feel a need to defend yourself feel free ...

LMAO
    As far as I know, only me and Dale ran at BG and I talked to you about not running my car.

And I know that Dale didn't break anything. So that only leaves me.

Thread Information