Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

my membership

i dont post alot but im on here everyday i did try to make list last year car on 12.45 so ihad a new motor built this year just got car done 2 weeks ago i drive my truck to street car shootouts and i went to the lube for cruise in truck car wasnt ready cant believe this causes this big of a problem im a 51 yr old man i work on my car at finishline talked to a few bangerz there but its a problem take me off the f ing list im a member and alot of my friends are members my car is a street car not a all out race car i drive it on street it has tags and insurance on it thank you

awsome thread
    The devil is in the details....

-88 GT SBF, PG, 76mm, and 8.5's

http://www.pbrc.net

I'm confused?

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    This thread is for e.t.s
    2012 Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread
    This is the thread where you congrat someone, tell someone they suck, bitch, complain, call out someone, etc. If you do it in the et thread, I'll delete it, keep doing it, and I'll spank you.
    No need for this to be a sticky as it should be used regularly.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

thread

thanks bones brandon wants to put more gear in car it has 4.10 im going out the big end at 6000 he wants 4.56 i would be going out at 7200 i dont want to not be able to street drive it

As far as I know, only me and Dale ran at BG and I talked to you about not running my car.

And I know that Dale didn't break anything. So that only leaves me.
    No Terry, That is where you are WRONG !!! Remember my son and I came over to the Race Star booth on the first day, And you acted like you were some Mr. BIG SHOT ???
    That was the only time I spoke to you all weekend, And will be the last time I associate with you !!! My son and I shared a room with you in BG 2 years ago, I bought my truck from you, And even my Race Stars from you, Hell my boy even rode to the track with you !!!

And pardon my French, But you acted like a DICKHEAD and even my 9 year old noticed ...

Deny all you want, But your car BROKE in BG !!!

Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    No Terry, That is where you are WRONG !!! Remember my son and I came over to the Race Star booth on the first day, And you acted like you were some Mr. BIG SHOT ???
    That was the only time I spoke to you all weekend, And will be the last time I associate with you !!! My son and I shared a room with you in BG 2 years ago, I bought my truck for you, And even my Race Stars from you, Hell my boy even rode to the track with you !!!

And pardon my French, But you acted like a DICKHEAD and even my 9 year old noticed ...

Deny all you want, But your car BROKE in BG !!!

Wow, I have no idea where that came from.

I'll shoot ya a pm.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboy View Post
    thanks bones brandon wants to put more gear in car it has 4.10 im going out the big end at 6000 he wants 4.56 i would be going out at 7200 i dont want to not be able to street drive it
    I had Brian order me the 275's today. Gotta work on the mph's for the shifts in the tune to keep it off the limiter now
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Wow, I have no idea where that came from.

I'll shoot ya a pm.
    It came from you acting like you did to my son and I in BG ... I thought I was pretty clear on that ???
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    It came from you acting like you did to my son and I in BG ... I thought I was pretty clear on that ???
    Like I said in the PM, I don't have any idea what I said to offend you, other than not having much spare time to talk.

I was busy setting up and running the Race Star booth, dealing with customers trying to make purchases, an internet system that wasn't working to process the credit cards.

And, I still had to make sure everything was ready on my car and set up to run.

Plus, trying to help Dale get logs together on his car and get his tune updated on his car.

I was slammed and didn't have alot of time for casual conversation. I apoligize if being busy came off as being a big shot.
    2022 F150 10.76

I just got home and have had some time to reflect on my actions today. I am embarrassed of my replies and my actions toward members. I just wanna say sorry about that.

All I saw was one of my best friends getting pushed off a list that he was very excited to make iT on with his car. One thing I will always do is defend those that I care for and stand up for them. That is my own fault and I shouldn't have got into a pissing match.

Let's get this back to what it's about. Bad ass street legal cars.

I return you to your regular scheduled thread.

Last person to wheelie INSIDE of Dayton Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Alsept View Post
    I just got home and have had some time to reflect on my actions today. I am embarrassed of my replies and my actions toward members. I just wanna say sorry about that.

All I saw was one of my best friends getting pushed off a list that he was very excited to make iT on with his car. One thing I will always do is defend those that I care for and stand up for them. That is my own fault and I shouldn't have got into a pissing match.

Let's get this back to what it's about. Bad ass street legal cars.

I return you to your regular scheduled thread.

You coming out this weekend?
    2022 F150 10.76

You coming out this weekend?
    Some weight out of the car and some hot fuel as well. See what it can do.

Where you guys going?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Where you guys going?
    i imagine they will hit e20 on sat. more than likely i'll have to go on sunday again since i have to work.
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post
    This is the thread where you congrat someone, tell someone they suck, bitch, complain, call out someone, etc. If you do it in the et thread, I'll delete it, keep doing it, and I'll spank you.
    No need for this to be a sticky as it should be used regularly.
    isnt this the discussion thread as it says in the title? not the e.t. thread?

nevermind i see where this discussion has been moved from the e.t. thread. continue on this makes for some good reading! lol

All I know is if my new project holds together sat.I plan on bumping some people lol!!!
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Quote Originally Posted by NO SHOT View Post
    All I know is if my new project holds together sat.I plan on bumping some people lol!!!
    what r u bringin out?
    2022 F150 10.76

Thread Information