Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1992 calypso

Appreciate that. I have been told by more than one person this is the nicest fix they have seen.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Quote Originally Posted by 1baddlx View Post
    I don't think your asking price suck,s have you searched Craigslist and corral lately?there isn't anying cheap or even reasonable IMO there are some outrageous prices on foxbodys right now,I just gave 7 grand for a 93 lx with 67 thousand miles afr aluminum heads ,weld wheels nitrous,big throttle body exhaust etc,mint black interior and after some of the prices I've seen lately I think I ripped the guy off,that's just my opinion though
    That makes me feel good about my 68k mile car if they are selling for a lot, I had a guy interested in mine for 9500
    Bottle Fed

For some reason a 99 and up mach or cobra sounds fun to me

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

What happened to the one mach

Gone... Stayed with a banger. Thank you. Can't wate to see it make some passes

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Gone... Stayed with a banger. Thank you. Can't wate to see it make some passes
    Thanks I really like it.Just need to get to Cincy and fill this jug!!
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Very happy you like it. Let me know when your going. We need to trade Avatar pics. Send me your email add and ill send you a bunch off pics i took in different places if you want.

I already want your new car badly

Lol.... I know. You like black on black

Always love this color on a fox
    01 Cobra

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter,Bilstein Struts/Shocks,Steeda Sport Springs,Steeda Underdrive Pullies,WMS Cold Air/Pro-M 80mm MAF,Kenny Brown Subs/Lower Chassis Brace,Bassani Mid-Length Headers,Bassani Catted X,Magnaflow Cat-Back,PHP IRS Brace,MM Front Grip Pkg,FRPP 4.10s,MM Strut Tower Brace,Steeda Timing Adjuster,Modular Depot SCT Custom Chip,Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch,Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel

Thread Information