Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 92 GT Rollbar, Suspension, Race/Street

92 GT Rollbar, Suspension, Race/Street

NEW PRICE! See post below----Ive got this 92 GT, it's got a wolf anti-roll bar on it. It has to the windshield cowl, with dzus fasteners, and sheet metal wing out back. Wheelie bars, and a parachute that is removable. Has weld wheels, painted to match on front, 8" out back with 28 X 10.5 slicks, and MT frontrunners on the skinnies. Was set up for an auto and blower, has fuel cell, battery in trunk. Trick voltage gauge in tailight so when you turn on the power switch, the gauge tells you the battery's voltage so there are no surprises. Has aftermarket gauges and tach, the stock stuff was removed. It now has stock front suspension, stock rear suspension and a stock 7.5 to roll it around on. Has stock computer and EFI wiring harness, subframe connectors, driveshaft loop, etc. Paint is in great shape and shiny, car is not rusty. Interior is black with custom door panels and a switch for windows to go up and down, and a lever to open door, rear seat delete. Very trick setup. 6 point rollbar, race seats, fire extinguisher, console switch panel, helmet hook, etc. I'm asking 3500 for it as it sits, obo or mustang trades(keep your bikes), If you are interested in any of the parts on it, PM me, don't post questions here please. If you want any other pics, just post up and I'll host them and get them up here.

Last edited by NXcoupe; 08-31-2012 at 02:45 PM.

i almost traded for this car awhile back, guy said it had a older lightning motor in it?...was that true?
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

yes, it was. It was a roller motor. I sold that a while back. I'm going to start stripping everything else out of this soon, the roller will be for sale a lot cheaper. Very nice car once I looked it over, got alot of cool little tricks to it.

Not to hijack your thread. But that has the same paint scheme as my coupe!
    Brought to you by Jack Daniels.The official Whiskey of Bman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    Not to hijack your thread. But that has the same paint scheme as my coupe!
    That's why I always chuckle when someone says 'I want my stang to be different', lol, it's probably already been done. I like the paint, bet your coupe looks sweet with that scheme.

The colors are flipped. There is a pic of it in the paint section. Good luck with the sale.
    Brought to you by Jack Daniels.The official Whiskey of Bman.

hey i stopped by the other day for the steering shaft and couldnt locate them. when will you be around mike?

Did you come during our business hours? I'm here all day tomorrow.

What are your hrs? It was 130 on tuesday

4 to 6 Mon Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat 10 til 2 every other sat. It's posted on the front window open sign and in my dayton performance section in the vendors area as well. Sorry you wasted a trip, and its wierd you didn't find anyone here since Dave was here all day Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Yesterday.

My bad i had to go to the coroners office for work so i just stopped by i will come this week one day

Quote Originally Posted by orangeconv View Post
    My bad i had to go to the coroners office for work so i just stopped by i will come this week one day
    We are closed this week. Ill be there next sunday all day. Sorry this has been hard for us to meet up.

how much for the parachute

Ok, new price is 3600 with the wheels, no chute, no wheelie bars, stock kmember, power rack, stock upper and lower control arms, interior is still untouched. Still has the good front brakes and spindles that were on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowstang View Post
    how much for the parachute
    150, and that includes the mount, the part that you slide out of the tube welded to the body. I'll throw in the retaining pin that holds it in too.

Could u snap a couple pics of the interior and engine bay, thanks
    1992 lx 5.0 5 speed stock and slow but looks good!

Will do. Have to be tomorrow.

Finally got the pics, sorry for the wait.

double post for some reason....

A few more:

Thread Information