Thread: 92 GT Rollbar, Suspension, Race/Street

Threaded View

92 GT Rollbar, Suspension, Race/Street

NEW PRICE! See post below----Ive got this 92 GT, it's got a wolf anti-roll bar on it. It has to the windshield cowl, with dzus fasteners, and sheet metal wing out back. Wheelie bars, and a parachute that is removable. Has weld wheels, painted to match on front, 8" out back with 28 X 10.5 slicks, and MT frontrunners on the skinnies. Was set up for an auto and blower, has fuel cell, battery in trunk. Trick voltage gauge in tailight so when you turn on the power switch, the gauge tells you the battery's voltage so there are no surprises. Has aftermarket gauges and tach, the stock stuff was removed. It now has stock front suspension, stock rear suspension and a stock 7.5 to roll it around on. Has stock computer and EFI wiring harness, subframe connectors, driveshaft loop, etc. Paint is in great shape and shiny, car is not rusty. Interior is black with custom door panels and a switch for windows to go up and down, and a lever to open door, rear seat delete. Very trick setup. 6 point rollbar, race seats, fire extinguisher, console switch panel, helmet hook, etc. I'm asking 3500 for it as it sits, obo or mustang trades(keep your bikes), If you are interested in any of the parts on it, PM me, don't post questions here please. If you want any other pics, just post up and I'll host them and get them up here.

Last edited by NXcoupe; 08-31-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information