Thread: Turn key 302 with blower

Turn key 302 with blower

-Turn key 302 long block with Paxton Novi 1000, and GT40P top end. This combo works so good that I would like to keep it all together, but might seperate eventually if there is no interest in it. Stock forged piston 302 with unknown mileage. When I put this combo together back in the spring the cylinders all looked good, no smoke or noise. The main bearings looked good. I installed a new standard volume oil pump and rear main seal. Engine has an F cam in it. It works very well as a blower cam and is a great match for the heads/intake. The rockers, push rods, and lifters are all stock. It has a 9 key way timing chain, but I can't remember what brand. I think it's a Comp Cams. The heads are GT40P's that had just been freshened up before I put them on. They were cleaned, had a valve job, new valve seals, and a set of new .600 max lift valve springs installed. It has an explorer intake that was boiled and powder coated silver (looked brand new). I painted the upper black. The intake also has a 1in spacer. It has an EGR delete plate, 65mm Ford Racing throttle body, and a powerbond harmonic balancer. The headers were bought brand new in the spring. They are stainless Ford Racing GT40P shorty's. Also has a Ford racing water pump. The Novi 1000 is an 8 rib 86-93 kit. It comes with a UPR power pipe, discharge valve, 2 different discharge pipes, comes with the stock upper pulley, and the 2.75 pulley which is on it now. It makes 12 lbs of boost. The blower is in very good shape and has never been over spun. It has never been spun over 50,000 rpms. Max rpm for a Novi 1000 is 52,000. This setup made 457HP to the wheels on pump gas with a T5 trans. If you wanted to run race gas or E85 you could put 2 or 3 more degrees of timing in it and probably make 500hp. This thing is ready to drop in and fire up. $2200 for the complete setup.

Will you separate? Of so, how much for the blower setup?

Still available
    91 Lx coupe, Stock bottom end 5.3, ported 243s, 224r cam, Vic jr, csu blow through, msd 6012, 76mm, th400/brake....

That's a decent deal for somebody
    -----------------------------------------
    Scott
    93 Coupe
    66 Fastback

Quote Originally Posted by 331lx View Post
    Still available
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    That's a decent deal for somebody
    Thanks, you can't beat 460rwhp for that price.

I can't c y u still have this. Wish u were selling this before I bought my engine. Glws this

WOW! That is a deal. A great deal.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere but I don't see anything about Mass air meter, injectors or rails. They appear to be missing in the pictures too. Does it come with all this? I see you say "turn key", "complete setup" and "This is ready to drop in and fire up". So I am assuming they come with it?
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq
    Thanks to the tune from Precision Autosports

Nope, it doesn't come with any of that stuff. It doesn't come with a key either. You have to draw the line somewhere. "Turn key" crate engines don't come with headers, but mine does

Hope I didn't offend you. I assure you it wasn't a smart ass question. I have some interest in the setup and asked what I thought was a legitimate question to make sure.
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq

Oh lol. I couldn't tell if you were or not. I just got done dealing with a couple smart ass clowns on corral so I figured this was more of the same. I do have 42lb injectors and a meter for sale separately. If you have anymore question or want to come check it out let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986GT View Post
    Hope I didn't offend you. I assure you it wasn't a smart ass question. I have some interest in the setup and asked what I thought was a legitimate question to make sure.
    Very easy to mistake how words are said over the cpu/txt. Happens to me all the time. Ive owned this almost exact setup. It pulls hard. Miss my 1k. Bump for a good deal. Im spreading the word by mouth also. Would make someone a killer street car for cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Anywho, just for fun, just for kicks, light the fuse and burn the wicks, time to get the cars fired up and kill their Fucking Slicks! <~~Mad Ass Romper Room Rhyming skills BITCHES!!

Quote Originally Posted by lxenvy View Post
    Very easy to mistake how words are said over the cpu/txt. Happens to me all the time. Ive owned this almost exact setup. It pulls hard. Miss my 1k. Bump for a good deal. Im spreading the word by mouth also. Would make someone a killer street car for cheap
    Thanks man!

Its ok. I been on the forums long enough to know that its hard to judge the way something is said without sound or facial expressions to go along with it. What kinda price would I be looking at with mass air and injectors? Would you be able to include rails? I don't know what I am gonna do yet lol. I got some money and its burning a hole in my pocket. I am looking at a lot of options. I talked to Rich about his 357W for sale too. Still chewing on that. Its a good deal and Rich is a great guy. This would be a nice deal though for me too cause I could sell my engine turn key and drop this in. That would recoup me a lot of money. Let me know so I can add it to my list of options. Thank you.
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq

PM sent

Might trade for a sport or utility ATV.

At that power level did you have any accessories on the engine? Power steering pump, AC or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by leroy93lx View Post
    At that power level did you have any accessories on the engine? Power steering pump, AC or anything?
    Nope the only other thing I was spinning was the water pump and alt.

SOLD .

Thread Information