Thread: 2002 400ex

2002 400ex

Nice running quad. Plastics are in good shape. Tires are ok. Front brakes are great but back need pads. Not currently using the rears until I get pads. I have no where to ride so I'm selling it. $1800.00

Last edited by sean; 09-06-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

1600. Back brakes are still not working. I have the pads now though. The brake piston needs a small gasket so it will hold pressure. I'm not pressed as the fronts work.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Should have parts to fix rear brakes tomorrow.

Got a buddy who talks about getting a 400EX all the time. I will ask him about it. Got a title?
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq
    Thanks to the tune from Precision Autosports

No title. I've never had one with a title. Why would you need a title? Can't tag them and seems like another way for the govt to get tax money. If all goes well ill have the rear brakes working soon. The parts are in Winchester though.

Wanna trade? I have a 97 scaturn SL2 sitting in the driveway.
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

No on the saturn. Thank you for the offer though. I picked up parts for the rear brake, well see if I got the righ parts or not tonight.

$1600.00

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    No title. I've never had one with a title. Why would you need a title? Can't tag them and seems like another way for the govt to get tax money.
    Not to clutter up your thread, but you did ask. The reason I asked about the title is because its a huge legal risk for someone to just believe that because someone else says an ATV is not stolen that it must not be stolen. The only way to be sure is with a title. Or to take the ATV to a local police station at the time of sale and have the vin ran and a bill of sale written from the seller. A bill of sale does you no good if you run the vin after you have bought it. If you get pulled over riding it or even hauling it and they run the vin and it is stolen its to late. (Not to mention all the money your out after they confiscate it.)
    Also in order to ride in any state parks you must have a title. I have 4 ATV's and a dirt bike all with titles. I have a piece of paper in a filing cabinet for each one saying they are mine guaranteed. I could be wrong on this but I thought all ATV's after 1997 have titles?
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq

Very interesting. I've never had a title for one. Thank you for the info. Back brakes are now fixed as well.

$1600

I ran the vin online and it came back as not stolen but I am going to go a bit deeper to make sure it's all good then I may try to get a title for it.

All brakes work $1600

Your welcome. And by the way this is a good deal. If you get a title I would ask $2200.00 plus on Craigslist. All you have to do is take it to be inspected just like you would a rebuilt totaled car and they will run the VIN and if it is clear they give you a piece of paper you take to the title bureau and you will be issued a title. Don't know exactly to a tee the details or cost as I have never done it but I know people who have. Good luck with the sale.
    Justin
    86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq

I'm not really pushing for a title. If your going to ride in state parks this isn't the quad for you. Depending on what it cost I may do it. The price I have it listed for is right at what I'm wanting for it. If I have to spend a couple hundred to get a title it will be harder to sell for more.

Every thing works I'll do $1500 for it. I have the quad with me here in Batavia until 5 today. (Sunday).

I'm not really pushing for a title. If your going to ride in state parks this isn't the quad for you. Depending on what it cost I may do it. The price I have it listed for is right at what I'm wanting for it. If I have to spend a couple hundred to get a title it will be harder to sell for more.

Every thing works I'll do $1500 for it. I have the quad with me here in Batavia until 5 today. (Sunday).

I'm too old for a sport quad. Just went for a ride and for stupid Embarrassing reasons I just want it to go Away before I hurt myself.
    1400. All brakes work. Ready to ride.

Damn you Sean!!!! I want this and I may have the money real soon
    Bottle Fed

Well hurry up. You know the story. I'm not riding it again. Fucking spiders.. Lol I'll add money for a 4x4 truck.

Anything Kevin? 1400 or trade. Brakes all work. Ready to ride. I may add money for a trade too.
    Last edited by sean; 09-11-2013 at 10:54 PM.

I don't have the truck fixed yet. Not sure if I want to do it myself i would trade for the quad Taylor would want 1500 cash
    Bottle Fed

Gone.......

Thread Information