Thread: 91 lx. 51k miles original 5.0 5spd

Talking 91 lx. 51k miles original 5.0 5spd

Well, I'm gonna post this for sale. It's a 91 lx, 51k original miles. A true survivor! stock minus a h pipe, and a air filter. It's super clean, if you guys have seen my coupe you'll have an idea. It's red. Grey leather interior which is damn near mint, car runs and drives amazing. Super quiet. Runs like it has a gear but I don't know so I won't claim it to have one.

The car has zero rust! (That I have found) shock towers hatch wheel wells, anything that a fox normally rust is clean!

Body's straight as an arrow, got an unknown brand 2 inch cowl, painted.

Paints good, needs buffed. Window moldings are decent. Not perfect.

Overall this car is an 8.5-10 I believe and would make someone a beautiful driver.
    I'm going to start at 9k OBO. I have pictures on top of pictures of the car I'll post tomorrow night. I'm on my cell and it's a pain in the ads to do on here. Any questions TEXT 513-257-9335. I can't talk on the phone 80% of the time
    Willing to do some trading on a more race car ROLLER more built the better. Thanks guys
    Bottle Fed

Damn do want! Any interest in an mr2 spyder? Hah.

Thats got be a sweet car for 9k got any pics?..nevermind just saw where your posting them tonight.
    2015 Gt

Car is gone please delete
    Bottle Fed

If you want this deleted click on the red and white sign on the top right of your post and tell them to delete it.

Thread Information