Thread: Aerospace Prostreet Front Brakes

Aerospace Prostreet Front Brakes

This is the kit I'm selling>http://shop.aerospacecomponents.com/...tangvrdsp.aspx

In nice shape with brackets and hardware. No lines. These were on a street car and were driven in the rain so they could use a little polishing to get them looking really good again. They still look decent just not like new. It looks like somebody did a little grinding on the calipers to clear their wheels. Aerospace said that this is fine and people do it all the time. The stock spindles have to be modified to use these brakes so I'm selling the brakes and spindles together as a package deal, and I would like to have you're stock untouched spindles as part of the deal. My spindles are from a 94, so I would like a pair off of a 94/95. These were on my 94 Cobra. The only reason I'm selling these is because I'm putting the car back to original.

I will sell the brakes and spindles for $575 shipped plus you ship me you're stock 94/95 spindles.

or

I will take a nice pair of Cobra Brakes and spindles plus cash (how much cash just depends on the condition of you're parts.)

or

You can buy me this kit and give me you're stock spindles. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...le-Front-Brake

I'm thinking about it, I have a set of 94/95 spindles I bought about a year ago and have never opened the box. Where are you located, I'll be around Dayton, W Milton and Clermont Co this week.
    Current Rides
    14 GT500
    11 F450 Lariat
    03 DSG Mach1 Stock
    03 TR Mach1 V7 YSI and Some Other Shit
    90 Kenny Brown Super LX

Quote Originally Posted by devous1 View Post
    I'm thinking about it, I have a set of 94/95 spindles I bought about a year ago and have never opened the box. Where are you located, I'll be around Dayton, W Milton and Clermont Co this week.
    I'm in Huber Heights, and work in Dayton. I could meet you wherever is most convenient.

Shit, Ill be right in that area Wed, the corner of Needmore and Brandt. Let me think on it for a couple. I'd like to convert my race car to 5 lug and get better brakes on it.

Robert
    Current Rides
    14 GT500
    11 F450 Lariat
    03 DSG Mach1 Stock
    03 TR Mach1 V7 YSI and Some Other Shit
    90 Kenny Brown Super LX

Sounds good. The spindles are still on my car so try to give me a days notice to get them off.

Quote Originally Posted by devous1 View Post
    Shit, Ill be right in that area Wed, the corner of Needmore and Brandt. Let me think on it for a couple. I'd like to convert my race car to 5 lug and get better brakes on it.

Robert

SOLD

Thread Information