Thread: F/S 2008 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

F/S 2008 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Well the Civic is gone now it is time to get rid of my last extra car. This is a 2008 Crown Victoria P71 with 122k miles. Car runs, drives, and shifts just as it should. Everything works including heat, A/C, power windows, locks, and driver seat. This car is also equipped with traction control, which helps in the snow.

Exterior is in nice shape considering it was a marked police car. No rust, only a few dings, and paint is great in some areas, not so great in others....but overall in nice shape. Tires are about 80% and comes with a full size spare. (Tow receiver will be removed and is not included.)

Interior is good shape as well. The back seat is brand new and was installed by me. The front passenger seat is in nice shape, and driver seat shows the normal wear. (Both were just steam cleaned.) Floor is vinyl and the headliner is nice shape other than cut outs from the police equipment.

Asking $4000 but I am open to offers. No trades as I am still needing to make room at our new house.

2017 BMW 430i
    2012 Chevy Impala 9C3

Back TTT
    2017 BMW 430i
    2012 Chevy Impala 9C3

SOLD, please delete
    2017 BMW 430i
    2012 Chevy Impala 9C3

Thread Information