Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Since there are...

I like the idea of a "Street Outlaws" type of list, that is separate from the actual Dirty Dozen ET list. It has the potential for good entertainment and good racing. The problem may be filling it. How many hardcore racing folks do we have on here anymore? It's been a chore just trying to get a full Dirty Dozen and that's just an ET list. Maybe post a poll thread to gauge interest?
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Here's something I just came up with. I will get with as many folks as I can to donate a few bucks, we end up with a bag o cash, when we call the list done at the end of the year, everyone's name on the list, that's 12 racers with any make model car, gets thrown into a hat. One name is pulled and whoever's name that is, gets the sack o cash. That's incentive. We have to broadcast it on the different social media sites, but we'd get a following I'm sure. This would be for the DD race list, not the et list.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    8. Street Car Shoot Outs!!!! This shit needs to happen again!!! That tested the cars. Not many broke that I can recall either. And it was fun!
    Would love to see these return as well!! Not sure what it would take to get Craig to do these again? Be cool if there was a way to tie these into the XOS in some way. Could do one early in the year and then one at the last race of the year or something like that. Much safer track than Tri-State for the ETs that could possibly be ran. Not trying to knock Tri-State by saying that, because I really like that track, it's just not safe for the possible Ets.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    More so to do with the Down pipes dumping out the front of the cars. Trying to keep the "Street" in the list. But its all good now with the Run what cha brung rules!
    So it was an Ackbar thing?
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

More of a Race car/street car deal.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information