Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Dirty Dozen Challenge List

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPONY View Post
    I ran into S281 at KK. I called him out to race. We agreed to a race. Then we chatted for a bit. He's a pretty cool dude. Then he mentioned maybe we should wait cause its a 11.5 index and neither of us could use our cars to the full potential. I still wanted to race for a spot but he seemed like he didn't want to. So I'll let him decide how it goes. I got him by a bumper and ran 11.51 grabbing the win. Its up to him so either I'm 7th or last cause technically I raced. I'm not trying to screw anyone over. Race master can talk to him and make the call?

BTW S281 that's a sick ride you have!

Race was at Kilkare Friday night lights
    2013 60th anniversary Corvette grand sport
    Stock bottom end with custom cam, Paxton Novi 2200R, methanol injection.
    I agree you should be on there since you guys did race. But being that it wasn't all out for both cars, Id say you will have to take the last spot till it can be ran again or you call someone else out.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I agree you should be on there since you guys did race. But being that it wasn't all out for both cars, Id say you will have to take the last spot till it can be ran again or you call someone else out.
    Sounds good to me. Draggin you and me need to set a date.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPONY View Post
    Sounds good to me. Draggin you and me need to set a date.
    Yeah we do! Would be a good race I think.

Who am I trying to fool, Ill drop a spot real quick!!!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Yeah we do! Would be a good race I think.

Who am I trying to fool, Ill drop a spot real quick!!!
    Yeah it would be. I couldn't run the car at full potential. I got disqualified my last run for running to fast. They wasn't happy lol.

Ok, so we have 11 on the list now. Fantastic! Chad E. Is waiting in the wings and his blue sn is one fast biotch. I cant wait to see him race for the list and after that we will have an even dozen and thats when some feelings will get hurt and the credit cards come out for more gofast parts! Lol. Got a feeling that someone is gonna slip off the list at some point. I'm gonna have mine ready this week provided the trans works as hoped. Thanks to a member on here I have a shifter now, just waiting on the c4 linkage kit to get here tomorrow. Trans brake wiring is run. I'm stoked. I think we are gonna see some pretty tight racing over the next few months.

We need to figure out a track day coming up with good weather so we can all meet up and get down. Stir this up a little bit!
    1992 Gould GT project...

I'd be down for a weekend track rental. That way I don't have to call off work.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Ok, so we have 11 on the list now. Fantastic! Chad E. Is waiting in the wings and his blue sn is one fast biotch. I cant wait to see him race for the list and after that we will have an even dozen and thats when some feelings will get hurt and the credit cards come out for more gofast parts! Lol. Got a feeling that someone is gonna slip off the list at some point. I'm gonna have mine ready this week provided the trans works as hoped. Thanks to a member on here I have a shifter now, just waiting on the c4 linkage kit to get here tomorrow. Trans brake wiring is run. I'm stoked. I think we are gonna see some pretty tight racing over the next few months.
    I would like to call you out for you're spot if you're ready (to forfeit it). LOL

Where is everyone racing this weekend, I may be able to get a call out in? Lol
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    I would like to call you out for you're spot if you're ready (to forfeit it). LOL
    Ok, I forfeit. You have my spot. I'm doing this for you because I was supposed to come Thursday and race you, and I have two dyno appointments on Thursday now so I can't make it. You are now #5 and I am 6. We have a dozen.
    If anyone else calls me out, I'm going to excersize my right to have a week to set it up. And Chad, be prepared to defend your new spot buddy! I should have all the parts here tomorrow. Have it running by the weekend.

So you don't have to go up the list ???
    You can just call out a spot and run for it ???

Maybe I'm confused, I thought it was like S.O. and you started at the bottom and worked your way up ???

Just wondering ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

You can call out anyones spot Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4You View Post
    You can call out anyones spot Aaron.
    Gotcha ...
    I guess I misunderstood the concept ... I was thinking it was like Street Outlaws ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Aaron, when we were discussing starting this list last year, the main complaint was it would take weeks to move up the list. Another argument was having an 8 sec car having to run an 11 sec car to get on the list, it could be dangerous if something went wrong. So to expedite the movement on the list and make it easier for people to go up and down the list, I wrote the rules as is. Think 9f it this way, you can challenge the number 1 spot if you want, but if you lose, you aren't on the list unless there is an open spot on the bottom. Now that the list is full, people should choose wisely who the pick to race.
    Hope that clarifies it for you. A lot of thought and discussion went into making this. I started discussion 2 years ago. I was hesitant to start it, but now I'm glad I did. This shit is FUN! You should try it! Win or lose it's an adrenaline rush.

Fired the car up for first time last night I should be ready by the middle of next week hopefully!
    2015 Gt

Quote Originally Posted by SN95N/A View Post
    Fired the car up for first time last night I should be ready by the middle of next week hopefully!
    Good deal, I take it that you are talking about the Cobra?
    Where is everyone racing this weekend?

No I got a turbo Foxbody I just got done with (cheap build slow car) cobra will be awhile lol hoping for next spring if everything go's as planned.
    2015 Gt

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by SN95N/A View Post
    No I got a turbo Foxbody I just got done with (cheap build slow car) cobra will be awhile lol hoping for next spring if everything go's as planned.
    Can't wait to see it out.

Let me know when you guys have a get together at KK. I wouldn't mind calling some peeps out now that I have it running again.
    2011 5.0 with a couple turbos.
    Best ET 8.87 lifting....

Thread Information