Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Dirty Dozen Challenge List

Looked great, I thought it was your car, I talked to you on FB a day or two later about it.
    03 Terminator, stock with a VMP TVS, 80# injectors, SCT BA3000, 599.1 HP 569 tq, tuned by Adam Maurer @ S&M Motorsports. 10.42@134 mph.

Anyone that's on the list, plan on being at KK on Thursday?
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    Anyone that's on the list, plan on being at KK on Thursday?
    Wish I was. I unfortunately got a prior commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    Wish I was. I unfortunately got a prior commitment.
    Then now's my chance to call you out, lol.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    Then now's my chance to call you out, lol.
    You do, and i'm calling you out for friday at edgewater!

Quote Originally Posted by chad393na View Post
    You do, and i'm calling you out for friday at edgewater!
    Crap I've got a prior commitment.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com

Wish I knew the inside story. I will be there tonight! Car is fixed as far as the converter goes, and it made good power. So I'm headed out to get some spots back.

Raced s281 at kilkare tonight. I went up in smoke off the line and didn't have enough to run him down. Not sure who was there to witness it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Tone View Post
    Raced s281 at kilkare tonight. I went up in smoke off the line and didn't have enough to run him down. Not sure who was there to witness it.
    I was on the Starting Line watching ...
    If you hadn't spun it would have been a Good Race !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Always next time! Im sure you guys will line up again soon! Sounds like he jumped a few spots though on the list!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

It was great chatting and racing! i hope we can catch up again before the season ends. And i may hit you up for some details on switching to e85.
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Quote Originally Posted by S281SC View Post
    It was great chatting and racing! i hope we can catch up again before the season ends. And i may hit you up for some details on switching to e85.
    Congrats! Its as easy as stopping by and talking to me. I can get your car on the dyno and make the changes in the tune. I was the first in the area to start running and tuning E85. People told me my fuel tank would rot, injectors qould clog, blah blah, I ran it for 2 years street driving it with 600 rwhp with not one issue. We have to look at your current fuel system and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Tone View Post
    Dammit! Why couldn't you have done that when you raced me? Lol.

Mike, I will be having you set it up for e85, like we discussed, as soon as I can. Tommy helped solidify my (our) decision. We had a while to chat while they cleaned up oil last night, and a little more after we raced. This site seems to really have a lot of guys willing to help each other out and enjoy the hobby together. On a side note, I am quite happy with your tuning and work on my car thus far And the solicitation to join this site. I know I am new to it but it really has been fun meeting the guys from here.
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Quote Originally Posted by S281SC View Post
    Mike, I will be having you set it up for e85, like we discussed, as soon as I can. Tommy helped solidify my (our) decision. We had a while to chat while they cleaned up oil last night, and a little more after we raced. This site seems to really have a lot of guys willing to help each other out and enjoy the hobby together. On a side note, I am quite happy with your tuning and work on my car thus far And the solicitation to join this site. I know I am new to it but it really has been fun meeting the guys from here.
    I didn't think anything different. That was just general info for the masses. I'm privileged to have you and many other great customers that choose me for their project needs.
    This is a great site and I am enjoying this dd challenge list. Its a lot of fun. Congrats again!

Lots of movement on the list, but a lot of people who didn't show stayed on the list. Lot of people that showed up didn't want to race for the list, their loss! Shannon walked away with 300 bux!!! Hopefully Brian or someone will post up the pics and hopefully Chad will post up a bunch of videos. Great time! I had an absolute blast even tho I didn't show with anything to race. My dd is nursing a crap clutch and my coupe has a lug nut stuck on it, so I couldn't get the wheel off, and now it's fubar'd. So I still had a great time just watching the competition. Shannon tried again to get his #1 spot back, but lost to a much faster Dtony again. Shane was a trooper, racing anyone that would line up against him, but he battled suspension issues all night, slipping and sliding down the track but never giving up! James showed and got on the list, running near his best time with one of his worst 60' times. Brian defended his spot but lost on a redlight.

If I got any position wrong on the list, let me know! I tried my damndest to keep up with everything but I'm not sure I have it as it is supposed to be. I think Brian redlit and moved down, but I'm not sure who he raced? Please let me know or the dozenmaster and we will get it squared away!

I had a Great time tonight ... Then it changed for about two minutes, But then was Great again ... LMFAO
    Good seeing Everyone ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I had a great time. I would have really liked to race Beefcake, but you can't blame either of us for not taking the left lane after I almost lost it. His best time and my best time were .05 apart with the same mph. If Edgewater would spend some time on the track we would have had a hell of a side by side race.

Great event and a great group of guys. Looking forward to lots more.
    2011 5.0 with a couple turbos.
    Best ET 8.87 lifting....

Got some videos and need to edit them and get them posted. Had a great great time tonight in spite of being carless. It was good seeing some of the older SBZ guys out having a good time as well. Hope to see everyone Sunday at Milford QSL at 2pm.

Mike, Brian raced Ricky(331twistedwedge)
    94 Cobra, 9.54@141.17 1.32 60' -1.29 best...kennebell 2.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGXfeucShE (sold)
    90lx(Flamer)stock 302 iron gt-40's tf stage 1 cam Dynoed 328h 342t 11.57@115.06 (sold)

89 coupe 302 iron gt-40's, 373-363 NO NOS! 10.88@123.3 (Retired)

"New combo"... NA 363, tf 190 11r's, 5spd 9.93@137.88, 3275 lbs (ac/ps)

Thread Information