Thread: Friday Night LightZ, Next Friday, Aug 7

Friday Night LightZ, Next Friday, Aug 7

I think this would be a perfect night to get the dozen together. Shannon, it doesn't open til 6, so plenty of time for you to get up there. I think we should all cruize there and get some races off, and take all challenges at that point. The arm drop starts just adds something to the whole list deal. I dunno, maybe just me, that coupled with the fact that there will be 4 to 5k people there to watch, makes it a great time to get this shit out in the open. I'll do my part just like I did last week at edgewater to get these races setup and going. Brian, if you can be there, it'd be a great time to stretch your legs as racemaster. I think this would be a great idea, and I'm giddy as can be right now thinking about 8 to 10 cars battling it out to move the list around. Right now the gatekeeper has protected his spot against steve's lx, but there's plenty of room on the list still and plenty of racing left to do. We've got till the end of october at least, so lets take advantage of this. As Shannon said, you can't believe the exhilaration of racing heads up for something that matters. Everyone here has raced test and tune, but few have raced heads up for something that really matters like being on this list and being #1. I know my sites are set for that spot, time will tell if I can make it happen, but you know I'm working it like no tomorrow to get there.
    I'm lovin this shit! Let's get together. Even if you aren't list racing, come out and support the board. It was cool to see all the folks out at edgewater and hang with true car people for a night. We've got the bug, now lets run with it! I'm stoked! See ya next Friday at KK!

Ill see what I can do to make it. Im getting close to the end of the project with the plane we are currently working so its iffy. That's my biggest crunch time.

But Im gonna try!!! Id love to watch and maybe try out a few cars while Im there.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information